1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairly fed up with hot Toys at this stage... Every thing delayed... Waiting on this and WW and both pushed out by huge time delays.
Poor form Hot toys:lecture

Fairly fed up with hot Toys at this stage... Every thing delayed... Waiting on this and WW and both pushed out by huge time delays.
Poor form Hot toys:lecture

I don't mind delays if the goal is to make them better. I liked the sculpt but if it can be better, I saw let them take their time.

I actually thought this was one of the (if not THE) weakest SW human likeness. Got him because it's freaking Jedi Master Luke. I'm actually re-excited about this figure now. I'll wait. I recognize there is a remote chance it does get worse, but v2's usually do end up better. They might have something in mind to reuse the sculpt on however he looks in VIII too...switchable hair or something. No biggy to me.

Coming so close to Episode VIII release, HT could probably change this to a "Preview Luke" from the next installment :monkey3

I'm glad he is pushed back. Especially if they are tweaking the head/hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's where a Falcon cockpit would have been handy. We'd have the option to display Resistance Rey and Chewy in there while awaiting Luke :yess:

I feel like this is a "punt", where perhaps they have a trailer show up to bridge him to EP VIII and can promote him for both movies. Plus, if he's going to be fighting with his lightsaber, then I hope they add it to an already spectacular figure.

Might as well wait for EP8 now. This shoulda been one of the first release's of EP7. (Then again if they give him a lightsaber.......)

I thought the likeness was weak, if they nail it then I will buy this. Perhaps they had to do something because of poor sales, or perhaps Mark objected - or perhaps it was Disney, asking them to up their game, in which case we're the winners because HT will want to avoid postponing a figure due to likeness issues again. Great news all round.

I feel like this is a "punt", where perhaps they have a trailer show up to bridge him to EP VIII and can promote him for both movies. Plus, if he's going to be fighting with his lightsaber, then I hope they add it to an already spectacular figure.

Man I hope so, I'm definitely going to PO'd him.

Delayed! By a long time too.

I was looking forward to it, postponed another figure thinking this was coming soon, ah well, it'll be worth the wait.
Like someone else said it may be good timing to delay if this is his look for a part of the next movie too.

I'll buy something else to keep me entertained until it arrives!

I don't mind delays but cripes that's a long time. I was going to order with a coupon I have but maybe I'll wait instead.

Back