1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I wet the upper lip but I found the glue came through and made the upper lip dry all hard and horrible.

Also, how did you get your mouth to open so wide? My doesn't go that far.

Wait what do you mean by you wet the upper lip? I read somewhere its helpful to wet the muzzle area so it flattens down and planned on doing that if necessary, but I'm not sure if that would make it worse.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Sorry about the crappy photo. Just got the two pack in from BBTS, and I'm loving them! Han is great, and Chewy is better than expected (after reading all the comments on the forum). I'm very pleased with both of them. Now, if Hot Toys will just get their Luke, R2, and 3PO out, my display will be complete!

Attachments

• IMAG5895 (2).jpg
    IMAG5895 (2).jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 312

Also, my cylinders were a definite pain to get into the jacket.

I finally put the cylinders into the jacket and it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I mean, I got them in, so that’s what matters! The two on the ends were a little difficult and took a lot of twisting. I put them in from the bottom up, and when I hit the most resistance about 3/4 of the way up, I had to kinda hold the leather down with my fingernail on the top edge as I worked the cylinder up. I was fearful I would tear or otherwise damage the leather or seam doing this, but luckily everything looked good. The middle one went in with no problem.

Late to the party, but I got my Han yesterday...absolutely love this figure! Didn't bother with muppet Chewie, I have the first version and he is fine with me. I was prepared for a battle getting the cylinders in the loops in Han's jacket, but I had zero problem with mine...the went right in with very little effort.

View attachment 340515

View attachment 340516

View attachment 340517

You didn't struggle as you only put two in lol! There should be 3!

Yes, the cylinders for Han's jacket were an absolute pain to get in, almost came close to ripping the jacket while forcing one of them in.

Wait what do you mean by you wet the upper lip? I read somewhere its helpful to wet the muzzle area so it flattens down and planned on doing that if necessary, but I'm not sure if that would make it worse.

I just dabbed some water on with my finger!

The fur on the face can be a bit wild tbh so I would recommend taming it with some water! Just be carefully not to overdo it on the upper lip as like I said the glue can come through!

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I wet the upper lip but I found the glue came through and made the upper lip dry all hard and horrible.

Also, how did you get your mouth to open so wide? My doesn't go that far.

Delicately and slowly I kept opening it to its limits. Now it opens and closes perfectly and will actually stay open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't struggle as you only put two in lol! There should be 3!

Umm...no. I assure you all three are in there, you just can't see the one closest to his armpit in my pics. It honestly wasn't a struggle at all, though I expected it to be.

mines out for delivery :D, fingers crossed my chewy is not too bad

Phone picture of Han being casual:

9c2f7241994a1d483abe84158b3bce09.jpg

well my chewy could be better but also could be worse , fur needs sorting but will do later not got enough time at the mo

WP_20170512_004.jpg

The likeness is incredible!!
7067a6948c80aa3c0a150ff1a7b72c5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

is there a guide anywhere for modding the space between the nose and upper lip ?

Back