1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Looks like yours might ship out today! That's what it usually says on the day they ship.
Excellent! That's made my day!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Excellent! That's made my day!! Lol

I mean especially since they also charged your card already too. I'm pretty sure they'll only charge it if it's gonna ship. Let us know!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Yeah. Will do mate. I'll keep checking my emails for notification!!

The upper lip gap doesn't look as bad on yours. Congratulations!!!

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie...the first in-hand pics had me pretty worried about keeping this figure but after messing around with it here and there over the course of a few nights, it finally took shape to where I was satisfied. I found that if I tried working on it for long periods of time I got frustrated...so small tweaks while passing by it in my display room was the way to go for me.

can someone do a instructions video mod for Chewie?

Are the hands on this han solo aged? I'm looking for 'older' looking 1/6 hands. The prototype ones did but its harder to tell on the production run

They look like they are to me. I don't have the young Han to compare, but I do have the Hot Toys Marty McFly and they are definitely more detailed on older Han. They have skin spots and are different shades in different areas instead of looking like one plain color. Mine match the skin tones used on the face perfectly.

Has anyone gotten a 10-Day warning from BBTS yet on the two pack? I've got a Pile of Loot I'm DYING to ship, but I'm waiting for Han and Chewie...

JonZ yours looks pretty good. The gap is still there, but definitely not as bad as most, and I thought you did a small mod on it. Im hoping eventually they fix the whole muzzle area so mods aren't necessary.

So I received my Solo today from SSC and all looks good.

My initial thoughts are that's it's overall a great figure. Seems pretty sturdy and I personally think the sculpt is one of the better 1/6 likenesses out there; perhaps not a top 5, but if we're talking a top 10-15, yes. My only nit from what I can see is attempting to get the collar to fold outward to have it open.

JonZ yours looks pretty good. The gap is still there, but definitely not as bad as most, and I thought you did a small mod on it. Im hoping eventually they fix the whole muzzle area so mods aren't necessary.

No mod for me...just water LOL...although the thought did cross my mind, but I was determined to see if I could get it looking as decent as possible. To be honest the thing that bothers me the most is the small gap that is at the top of the upper lip. I try not to focus on it...but yeah...:lol

Just took a few quick iPhone snaps of my current TFA collection with the addition of Han Solo this evening. Just need Luke and that's it of TFA for me.

IMG_2247.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

I know you just got Finn and like Rey but you can't bury what is probably the best SW sculpt like that! Congrats on the figure though. :lol

I know you just got Finn and like Rey but you can't bury what is probably the best SW sculpt like that! Congrats on the figure though. :lol

Thanks, man! :duff

I know what you mean though, because Solo is my favorite TFA figure. However, I'm a collector where I try and cram as many fugures as I can on a shelf (5 at most in a detolf) so I have to place them in a configuration that allows them to fit based on their poses. Plus I also felt Rey, Big Deal and Kylo are the main characters of the film, so I felt it was only right to have them be in the forefront and not separated. :lol

It looks more buried in the images than it actually is in person.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie...the first in-hand pics had me pretty worried about keeping this figure but after messing around with it here and there over the course of a few nights, it finally took shape to where I was satisfied. I found that if I tried working on it for long periods of time I got frustrated...so small tweaks while passing by it in my display room was the way to go for me.

Okay cool. Hopefully when I get mine I'll be able to do the same.

Cool TFA shelf SilverStar17! After I get my Han, I'll just need the Rey & BB-8 set if I can.

5ccd35829bc7b9f0c790714622ce1a15.jpg

2714d3d9a95f851bfbfa0b06c8a58b1b.jpg

Still
Working on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back