1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I think han looks terrific. He was a must buy for me unless they absolutely butchered him so I am kinda relieved that I like it as much as I do. Kinda meh on chewie but can't imagine buying one without the other. Two pack will be bought once coupon eligible.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Loving that Han. Loving it...

Not sure what the hell happened to Chewbacca.

PO'd Han today. Will likely be my last TFA figure. I'll end up with Han, Kylo, Rey, Rey and BB-8, regular Stormtrooper and Jakku Stormtrooper.

Han looks very good, but at $250 for 'toys' now, I'd rather have Jedi Master Luke

The Solo sculpt is good. Chewie looks all highlighted out like he did in the movie. $500 + for the pair. ...can't do it.

Dying to know if these are getting love or hate but can't catch up here till tomorrow

At a glance I think Han looks good, Chewie not as much. Han's coat looks a little funky and isn't it supposed to be... brown?

:wacky

Han's coat looks a little funky and isn't it supposed to be... brown?

No.

Coat3.jpg

Coat2.jpg

I read somewhere that Chewie tosses him a brown coat when they leave the base, and that's why Han looked at him funny, but unless they changed it for the BluRay, still no. . . his coat is blue.

Coat1.jpg

PO'd Han today. Will likely be my last TFA figure. I'll end up with Han, Kylo, Rey, Rey and BB-8, regular Stormtrooper and Jakku Stormtrooper.

But you will sell your regular Stormtrooper to pick up the Finn TK-2187 version.

F*#% it. Just pre-ordered the 2-pack from BBTS. No tax and $7.48 shipping.

I tried rationalizing not getting this but after a couple of beers, I am sure I am going to like Chewie even more if I can move his jaw while making Wookie noises.

Wait....chewies mouth moves?!?! I only ordered Han.....fml

But you will sell your regular Stormtrooper to pick up the Finn TK-2187 version.

No, I won't. Do you think you're some sort of Jedi waving your hand like that? :lol

tumblr_lzi39fdos71qe3j6go1_500.jpg

We need a Watto from Hot Toys :lol

I preordered Han for now. Gonna play this release by ear. $244 is pushing it

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

No, I won't. Do you think you're some sort of Jedi waving your hand like that? :lol

I guess the trick doesn't work online. :lol I'll just imagine that your plain Stormtrooper has Finn in there.

Apparently this set is priced the same as ANH Han&Chewie by HT in HK. So importing is to blame for price increase.

Back