1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What had to be done to accomplish that? I'm planning to use one of the HT heads on the Medicom but I'm thinking the neck joint is different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
luckley I had an extra pt yoda sculpt I just cut off the neck socket on the pt yoda and medicom yoda and swaped them out. I think he turned out well. IMG_0165.jpg

So if the same headsculpt were on a taller body with a longer robe it would make more sense? Also worth keeping in mind that this figure doesn't have any re-use potential the way a stormtrooper might. Glad they included the 2nd head (often the most expensive part of most figures when they're parted out) and the accessories as that to me makes it a palatable deal.

Ahhhh right. Of course. I got $54 in rewards burning a hole in my pocket and there's nothing shipping that I want. First world problems, I know. I wanted to enjoy a new dolly before the pending apocalypse. [emoji30]

I got this guy on Tuesday direct from Hong Kong and he's awesome. I love this little guy...mine doesn't have too much hair on the sides I have to say.
I also didn't remove all of the smaller accessories from the box.
6099ad00fd3d77a514aa45e9c1194fab.jpg
b24d43d9259e01c20515296011c74ace.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm loving these inhand pics and new convention pics of Yoda. So happy I ordered this. I may pay him off early if I can manage the money to do so just so I can get him inhand.

Back