1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He cancelled two appearances on advice from his doctor to rest this month. He is scheduled to appear in Dallas from the 31st to the 2nd. We'll have to see if he can make that one.

It looks like most of his convention appearances this year are being billed as his "last" appearance in that city. Looks like he is giving up on the con circuit except perhaps near where he lives.

I'm ordering my Stan figure now with the discount. Looks like a winner and there's a chance I can have my friend get the box signed for me at the Dallas convention if Stan makes it. Site says $120 per autograph.

Caved in and ordered the legend himself with the St.Patty's day code SSC put out. 2/3 of the discount went right back into shipping though haha. It's definitely a unique piece to add to the collection.

Didn't he just cancel an appearance because he was sick?

Hmm, yea looks like he did. Il have to catch him sometime this year though.

In the mean time I went ahead and ordered this figure with the St. Patty's day code. Might as well get him for relatively cheap while I can.

Just pulled the trigger on this. Got to see him twice. I really don't want to pay $400 or more when hes gone for this figure. Anyone hesitating, shouldn't. After him canceling 2 appearances, I am not optimistic for him being in his 90's.

The cancellations are not a good sign. Hope it's not a bad omen that the Vulture is in this year's Spider-Man movie. You know what it means when vultures show up.

airplane-vulture.png

I wouldn't wait too long to get the figure. You won't be able to use your coupon/reward points once he goes on waitlist.

He's not dead (or even seriously ill) yet guys. Old people get sick too. I wouldn't be too pessimistic until we have reason to be.

He's not dead (or even seriously ill) yet guys. Old people get sick too. I wouldn't be too pessimistic until we have reason to be.

Thank you! That's what I've been saying. It's so morbid of people to just want to buy this because of the chance of his death. Let's me positive guys. I know Stan Lee is up there in age but let's wish for speedy recovery and well being.

Yeah I hear what you're saying but it's a good time to buy with the discount because we all know prices will skyrocket if he does pass away. I was hoping I could grab it later on for a bit cheaper but I don't think that will happen now.

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

Some body, please give me measuerements for head and neck in mm! Please! Need for this
9e4d81bd6304da38b4b24c4561d9dcfc.jpg
Not for Sten's recast))

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Just ordered Stan from BBTS.
Last time I checked their site he was sold out.
Guess they got another batch in.
Can't wait to get him.

Back