1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is an oddity. The novelty of having it would be cool and it looks great but I'm not sure if I really need it. Yeah he's technically been in most of the Marvel films but I dunno.

This turned out great but I would have rather seen something from batman returns

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

I do need him. Stan "The Man" Lee. This figure announcement was one of the things that pulled me back in this hobby.

I have to admit, if I was rich and had the space, it would be fun to buy a bunch of these and put him in "cameo" roles for every Marvel display (and tongue-in-cheek for the DC ones too!). But I don't think I'll even be getting one, which is a shame because it would be fun to sneak him into an Avengers display in some clever and funny way.

:lol That would be awesome! Still not sure if I'll get him atm - he is a fantastic looking figure though :)

He should come with a bottle of Pingo Doce...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PPS - Craig - you could put him in your awesome setup, playing the role of "nondescript by-standing pedestrian number 1" :wink1:

Would love to, but the case is tapped. I struggled to get what I have in there and not look "over-packed". The Mrs even commented that she didn't see how I got so much in without looking like huge mess.

Nice! It's lovely to see a real expression on a HT sculpt. Wish they did more smiling characters after seeing this.

Cant wait for this one! Just in time for Toronto Fan Expo am sure this will hit Sideshow aound June-July

Would love to, but the case is tapped. I struggled to get what I have in there and not look "over-packed". The Mrs even commented that she didn't see how I got so much in without looking like huge mess.

Then post him outside the case with his fingers pointing in like, "I present to you, The Avengers!"
Ryan

Cant wait for this one! Just in time for Toronto Fan Expo am sure this will hit Sideshow aound June-July

Exactly This. I am hoping to have Stan sign my figure. The crowd is going to be ridiculous if this really will be his last appearance at Fan Expo.

A good idea for a display would be to have Stan sitting at a table and figures like Spidey etc. lining up to get comics of their origin stories signed.

:)
13062452169226740437.jpg

ef313133257169226719437.jpg

That's a good idea.

The good thing is that if you don't want to make miniature comic books you can still have some characters getting their accessories signed.

You could have Stan signing Thor's hammer or Cap's shield or Widow's boob. :)

Stan has as much posing options as Deadpool in my opinion.

Got my notice too. Said it will be charged on May 23rd. Glad I used last month's code on him. Wasn't expecting him so soon.

Back