1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is HT making a figure of this old man? I rather have Iron Man.

Who the hell is he anyways? The main actor in Bad Grandpa? Why is he doing stupid Spider-Man poses? Is he a fan or something?

3023108-8004800126-media_preview.php

I'm going to presume this is sarcasm. :lol

I've been contemplating on selling all my non-DC Comics 1/6 figures, save for TASM2. Will get this and have him posed with Spidey :)

Best thing about this figure is the wrinkly, veiny old man arms.

I enjoy this. I know it isn't everyone's cup-o'-tea but without Stan Lee we all wouldn't have nearly as much to enjoy in regards to geekdom.

Would have been cool if they put a partial Spider-Man costume shirt underneath his white shirt like the Rescue Captain America.

Stan Lee is awesome but have no desire to own a HT figure of him. I'd like to get his autograph one day though.

Why is HT making a figure of this old man? I rather have Iron Man.

Who the hell is he anyways? The main actor in Bad Grandpa? Why is he doing stupid Spider-Man poses? Is he a fan or something?

Meh, I was thinking about getting it... but I might wait for the Infinity Wars version. That's only six years away, and the head sculpt will be much better.

This is such a cool, unique figure. Bravo, Hot Toys.

And I predict it will break the record for a figure with the most inappropriate photos taken.

Back