1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually early July, ahead of SDCC. They canned their Tokyo Toy Show exclusive so hopefully they won't do the same to the others. And hopefully the Ranger's absence from the catalog isn't a portent of doom (though I fear it is!)

Lone Rider was already in a catalog, last years catalog. Bet he got canned like everyone else.

Also, it makes absolutely NO sense to have DX 06 Jack Sparrow in there, none whatsoever. We're talking about a 3 year old, sold out figure. Catalogs are usually for promotion and advertising. Why the hell would you advertise your old resume?

This is actually the first time I saw this video, and, DiFabio, it was glorious. Well done, sir.

To bad the Lone Ranger wasn't in Iron Man 3. He would have been made and released already. This line is like the Watchmen line. Tonto and no Ranger. I have the Comedian and Silk Specter II. Don't know what to do with them and the other characters were not produced. I cancelled Tonto.

I realise hope is fading but I'm not giving up till HT's convention exclusives are announced. Even then I'm considering an e-petition!

To bad the Lone Ranger wasn't in Iron Man 3. He would have been made and released already.

Maybe the Ranger box could say "From Disney, owner of Marvel, who brought you Iron Man"!

Last edited:
I realise hope is fading but I'm not giving up till HT's convention exclusives are announced. Even then I'm considering an e-petition!

Maybe the Ranger box could say "From Disney, owner of Marvel, who brought you Iron Man"!

Haha. That's good marketing thinking!

I really hope he's coming too... I don't think Disney gives a rat's ass. They just wanna forget and move on. But I refuse to give up hope.

Just in case HT are still on the fence with this one, it might be worth as many of us as possible emailing [email protected] to let them know we're keen.

Make sure you ask them to pass it on to the production team, otherwise you'll get the standard response of "keep checking our website for updates".

Just in case HT are still on the fence with this one, it might be worth as many of us as possible emailing [email protected] to let them know we're keen.

Make sure you ask them to pass it on to the production team, otherwise you'll get the standard response of "keep checking our website for updates".

will do!

any chance of copying and pasting the same thing? I'm terrible at writing emails. That's why my job is to draw not write :lol

Here's what I wrote. It's been a while, so you could probably make it something similar ...

Hello,

Please pass on this message to your production team:

Collectors don't want a Lone Tonto! Please give us the Ranger (perhaps as a convention exclusive).

Many thanks,
(insert name here)

Just sent this.

Hello,

Please pass on this message to your production team:

Collectors don't want a Lone Tonto! Please give us the Ranger (perhaps as a convention exclusive). I'm sure you will have more sales of Tonto if you release a full production Lone Ranger figure. Please consider the needs of your loyal fans. Tonto needs his Kimosabe!

Many thanks,

Jim Sznoluch
Hot Toys fan and customer.
Jedi Jim

Back