1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the better route to go. It’s probably cheaper than trying to buy a parted out HT Sith eyes sculpt, or getting this figure at an astronomical price then trying to get a parted out regular HT sculpt.

Though if it were myself, I’d probably just wait for a KO sculpt on OSK at $30. I’d have the regular Anakin figure and a Sith eyes sculpt for roughly the same price as this Sith version figure.

Certain figures I don't mind having two versions of them. The Anakin I knew I only wanted one, so I liked the idea of having him as dark side anakin posed with ep 3 Obi (when it finally arrives down the road).

Is the skin tone more pale than the regular Anakin or is just the lighting on this?

I think that is a test paint mock up. But could be the lighting. This is from the batch.

Attachments

• 35932278_1861694977228143_9170411667006160896_n.jpg
    35932278_1861694977228143_9170411667006160896_n.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
I can't tell in the proto pics because they tinted everything so red that the clothes, skin, eyes, everything looks different. We will have to wait until SDCC to get good photos i guess.

I can't tell in the proto pics because they tinted everything so red that the clothes, skin, eyes, everything looks different. We will have to wait until SDCC to get good photos i guess.

I'm sure its gonna be crazy at the booth for pick ups LOL and people pay ridiculous scalper prices for it.
Reminds me of the Craze for Dr. Strange, people were paying $700 for him and then HT announces IW version LOL

So when do these normally go up after the show? I don't want to miss out on this, Sideshow said I can convert my normal Anakin to one of these if it does go up!

I don’t get why people would rather have this instead of regular. Yeah it’s symbolic but his Sith eyes are rarely seen twice in ROTS. I’m getting both versions but still. If I could pick one it’d be regular Anakin.

I don’t get why people would rather have this instead of regular. Yeah it’s symbolic but his Sith eyes are rarely seen twice in ROTS. I’m getting both versions but still. If I could pick one it’d be regular Anakin.

Should have just been included in the regular set. For that I have purchased neither!! And I'm cool with that!!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I found the regular Ani's facial expression too bland. He plays a villian almost the entire movie, but the blank look on his face just sort of says "uh, so what?". So I opted for the sith eyes as I wanted him to look darker and more villianous.

IMG_20180708_194522.jpg

And it may only be on screen for a few seconds, but to me it's a total badass look I'm happier displaying.

Probably because the Sith eyes indicate that he has officially turned, that this is the much more popular 'evil' Anakin, and is technically Vader in all but costume right there on the shelf, not to be confused with the whiny brat who doesn't like sand (it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere, don't ya know...), from earlier on in his journey.

Of course that conveniently forgets that even after turning to the dark side he was still a whiny little b1tch, but you can't have everything, I guess... :p

Heads up that this is available to preorder now with shipping.

Those poor souls who paid $400+ on eBay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up that this is available to preorder now with shipping.

Those poor souls who paid $400+ on eBay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up!! Just "converted" my order for the regular to this one!

Damn, so it is. Thanks for the heads up, ordered!

Reefer, did they let you switch your NRD?

What they did was discount the new order in the amount of the NRD. They couldn't stop the NRD, so they offset it that way (which was really nice of them IMO)

I still think I'd rather have the regular version. Gonna stick with my PO. $32 for a cool lightup base that would just stay in the box as well as the motion lightsaber attachement. Since the regular didn't come with both heads, this version should've. Then I'd have switched.

Congrats for those who were patient and waited. Sorry for those who panicked and over payed.

Patience generally wins out.

A little messed up on their part. I am happy for people who will get it now but I feel bad for my friend who already paid to pick it up for me. He will be wasting time in line.

Back