1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed one of the scalpers on eBay- why the 700 dollar price and got a really unfriendly response back. Haaa!

So far only two toy fairs exclusives revealed by HT. Are we expecting more?

(And should I give up on the Lone Ranger by now?)

If we take HT numbering into account, there should be 3 other announcements as we are still missing MMS 487 to MMS489.

So far only two toy fairs exclusives revealed by HT. Are we expecting more?

(And should I give up on the Lone Ranger by now?)
There’s always been at least three since I’ve started collecting and the past couple years four. There’s still a few weeks until SDCC (which these aren’t necessarily based on but they seem to reveal until then).

Hopefully they’ll have more on hand at SDCC than what’s sold online; my cousins friend is going and said they’ll try and pick one up.

If we take HT numbering into account, there should be 3 other announcements as we are still missing MMS 487 to MMS489.

I'm guessing 2 DC and one Marvel.

There’s always been at least three since I’ve started collecting and the past couple years four. There’s still a few weeks until SDCC (which these aren’t necessarily based on but they seem to reveal until then).

Thanks for the insights peeps!

I emailed one of the scalpers on eBay- why the 700 dollar price and got a really unfriendly response back. Haaa!

I sent my regular sculpt in to Frost Vision Studios, they did an amazing job. Hand painted, not decals either! $22 total with shipping included within the US!!!
You can hit them up on Facebook. Don't sweat those scalpers!!!!

Attachments

• 36350022_1725757140794785_4454457998844100608_n.jpg
    36350022_1725757140794785_4454457998844100608_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 284
^Indeed, that is an incredible price and it looks really good too. Thanks for sharing that jacerc, it’s appreciated, and enjoy your dark side Anakin!

The amount of eBay sales is absolutely ridiculous. Almost all of them pushing $450-$500, and these are weeks away from being in hand.

I'm almost interested to see what happens if SS truly does make this a con exclusive.

The amount of eBay sales is absolutely ridiculous. Almost all of them pushing $450-$500, and these are weeks away from being in hand.

I'm almost interested to see what happens if SS truly does make this a con exclusive.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!

(Especially the first part)

Back