1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully these will be available after the con. I'll bet these will pop up on ebay for $500-$550 within hours of pickup. I wonder if SS is the only distributor of it they just have an exclusive window.

Have you checked ebay now? Some going for more than 3 times the price. Absolutely ridiculous how they play into scalpers hands!

Have you checked ebay now? Some going for more than 3 times the price. Absolutely ridiculous how they play into scalpers hands!

Good grief. I guess they figure the can pay for their trip by flipping exclusives. Supply and demand capitalism, so it is what it is. Anyone asking for scalper prices can choke on it. I just don't know what Sideshow thinks they will get out of it other than p!ssing off their customers. I have two regulars coming because I was planning to have one customized into a Sith version. So if I'm not able to get one of these I'll just continue with that plan.

That said, since these aren't produced by Sideshow I get the feeling they will be available to non-attendees. First I don't think HT would want to tick off their European and Asian collectors. And even if Sideshow is the exclusive distributor, chances are it had to be a pretty large run to justify the production because HT needs to make its money. SS only gave a one-month window for pre-orders. So once they get a count, they will have enough drop shipped to cover pre-orders + another 50-100 or so. So for the sake of argument, let's say that number is 1,500 altogether (it could be a more or it could be less, I don't know how these things go). So whether they end up selling 1,500, 2,500 or even 5,000 of these during CC, why would they walk away from selling another 1,500, 2,500 or 5,000 to non-attendees? It's not like these are numbered, so they aren't locked in to a number. Anyway, I guess we'll see, but I'm certainly not going to pay crazy ebay prices.

Edit: I just did a quick ebay check. Folks seem to be trying to get around $450 for them, which is pretty typical and not ridiculou if these don't end up getting offered after the con. But I still think they will be.

Typical HT crap//////

I feel bad for the people who bought the other one......They should get the head for reduced price.

But since most folks are HT apologists ....they wiull shell out another 250 for this.

AND that exactly why we will never see a deluxe set worth a damn anymore.....
Next up ...those missing black gloved hands for Jedi Luke.......in the Rancor Luke version.

The sense of entitlement is strong with this one.

Did anyone wash other parts of clothing for this figure other than the robe? I got one of the hands with the mark and figured my cloak needs a wash but is anyone washing the other non leather parts of the outfit to? Pants shirt undershirt?

Just because you but one figure doesn't mean Hot Toys owes you a discount on another release.

Well it seems Hot Toys is making **** tons of $$$ out of Anakin...good for them though after all the *** they took with TFA figures still all over the places :lol

This one will be of interest mostly to EU residents, though this belgian etailer sells worldwide, but La cité des Nuages will soon be taking PO for this Exclusive Anakin.

No price yet but you can visit item page already.

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=PRE-MMS486&type=6&code_lg=lg_us&num=1#.WzIhPdIzaUk

If they managed to secure an allotment, i bet quite a few other etaliers will have a chance at this Anakin.

prices are up - I just put a $30 deposit down.

This one will be of interest mostly to EU residents, though this belgian etailer sells worldwide, but La cité des Nuages will soon be taking PO for this Exclusive Anakin.

No price yet but you can visit item page already.

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=PRE-MMS486&type=6&code_lg=lg_us&num=1#.WzIhPdIzaUk

If they managed to secure an allotment, i bet quite a few other etaliers will have a chance at this Anakin.

Wow, so this figure is available for order without having to pick it up other than than Sideshow??

I'm surprised SSC won't ship this to you. Is this a new thing where they won't ship exclusives? I remember Maria Hill was an exclusive and they shipped her fine.

Back