1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There isn’t a big line for Sideshow exclusives because they’re pricey to begin with. What will happen is those who preorder now, get priority. Those who don’t, they’ll sell off Sunday or maybe even without having a preorder. Preordering just guarantees you get one as oppose to thinking and missing the opportunity in case it sells out at the con. Any leftover would be sold online but if the rumors are true for all toy fair exclusives, then I could see these selling out quickly. If I can pickup multiples I would be as stated i would like a small surcharge since I’ll be lugging around and it’s not easy to do so at the con. Also, anyone thinking of buying now and having a friend pickup they check ID. So you’ll need the friend to make an account to do so.

Anyone think there is a snowball’s chance in hell we get a Padme in some form or does Natalie have an injunction on Lucasfilm
Stopping the use of her image?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think there is a snowball’s chance in hell we get a Padme in some form or does Natalie have an injunction on Lucasfilm

I think we will see her. I don’t think she has problem with them making figures of her as long as she sees some coin .

Figuarts made an AOTC padme, so I dont she’s withholding likeness or anything like that.

I am going to make a guess that this will be made widely available AFTER SDCC. Feel free to flog me verbally should I be wrong. :wave :panic:

Nope. Luke and Han in Trooper disguise were both exclusives and there was some other Trooper variant from one of the Battlefront games. There have been various other exclusives too like the Shadow Trooper, Spacetrooper, Jyn in Imperial disguise, the gold Stormtrooper, and that ugly porcelain Stormtrooper.

Everthing you listed came way after the first Sith Anakin. I talking mid 2000s

Typical HT crap//////

I feel bad for the people who bought the other one......They should get the head for reduced price.

But since most folks are HT apologists ....they wiull shell out another 250 for this.

AND that exactly why we will never see a deluxe set worth a damn anymore.....
Next up ...those missing black gloved hands for Jedi Luke.......in the Rancor Luke version.

Typical HT crap//////

I feel bad for the people who bought the other one......They should get the head for reduced price.

But since most folks are HT apologists ....they wiull shell out another 250 for this.

AND that exactly why we will never see a deluxe set worth a damn anymore.....
Next up ...those missing black gloved hands for Jedi Luke.......in the Rancor Luke version.

No need to. I have zero interest in a Sith eyes sculpt. Even if this figure released first, I would have passed and waited for a regular version.

And I bet the Endor Luke will include a saber gripping gloved hand...actually, I know it will because at that point, all he had was the gloved right hand.

I’d imagine anyone picking this up for somebody else would want a proper compensation for lugging around an extra shoebox size package around the con and amongst their carry-ons/luggage, along with all their other purchases and swag. Plus I don’t think $265 is too much considering Obi-Wan’s price. Unfortunately these higher prices seem to be their new base price for HT SW figures. Getting pricier every year! :(

I was thinking about asking a friend, who goes every year, to pick up my order but was hesitant because he’s there for work. He’s the kind of who would be happy to do it but I know having to carry it around and make room in his luggage would be a big ask.

So I talked to Sideshow first to see how easy the transaction would be and what he needs to pick it up for me. They said the pickup persons ID would need to match the account holder and credit card for verification. So in addition to picking it up he’d actually need to open an account and buy it on his own credit card which I’d pay him back.

I’m no longer even considering asking him any more.

I have a feeling collectors who aren’t attending Comicon will have a pretty good chance at getting this. Whatever stock they have for the show that doesn’t sell will go up on the site. There’s probably another couple hundred pieces that’ll stay at their warehouse for extra sales - just my thought.
We’ll all see what happens by the time SDCC comes to and end.

If I can pickup multiples I would be as stated i would like a small surcharge since I’ll be lugging around and it’s not easy to do so at the con.

I'm confused... isn't it one per person? Not sure if you can buy multiples. Don't they usually mark your ID badge after you purchase one. so you can't get another one?

I have a feeling collectors who aren’t attending Comicon will have a pretty good chance at getting this. Whatever stock they have for the show that doesn’t sell will go up on the site. There’s probably another couple hundred pieces that’ll stay at their warehouse for extra sales - just my thought.
We’ll all see what happens by the time SDCC comes to and end.

It's not just a thought. You are so right. Sideshow has done this before with past Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusives. I've learned to just sit back and relax.

i hope Sith Anakin will become worldwide available after SDCC..im getting one for sure, Sith Anakin would be perfect addtion to Sith collection along with upcoming Dooku and the Emperor...

Checking Anakin official product page on Hot Toys site https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=607 they are making it pretty clear they will offer this to other markets after Sideshow have had limited exclusivity until SDCC.

"Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Sideshow Collectibles Booth #1929 at San Diego Comic Con 2018! Star Wars fans please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement on this awesome collectible figure! Click here for more information: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/hot-toys/

Fans in other regions can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information."

Or it could mean it’ll be available first at comic con and then to the other toy fairs HT does. But we’ll see in a month.

Back