1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have issues with the hood rubbing off on the figures hair? Worried about posing with the hood up for a long period of time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had Sith Ani hooded since August last year, no feasible sign of bleeding or whatsoever

Does anyone have an photos of him displayed successfully on the base in a detolf? Whethere it be him posed in an action pose on the Base?? Im getting it but realllly want it in a detolf !

Does anyone have an photos of him displayed successfully on the base in a detolf? Whethere it be him posed in an action pose on the Base?? Im getting it but realllly want it in a detolf !

8A304C3E-02C2-4B47-AD05-14492295599A.jpg

My boyfriend got me this over this past weekend for my birthday. My second deluxe figure ever - so exciting!! Here are some close up pics I took:

CmqKEVO.jpg

Bw0TMOs.jpg

1rmPvCp.jpg

wYZRwok.jpg

xupN8JZ.jpg

:)

I love this figure but i hate how he doesnt fit in detolf with stand. Actually all star wars figures with lightsaber have this problem if you try to do a cool saber pose they are just too tall, except for tiny rey and tiny New hope luke. I have to keep all prequel figures in a stuva cause of this. Same issue with maul too those duel saber dont fit. It ****ing sucks lol. I hate the lame saber poses that will fit in detolf, basic saber down stiff pose. This guy is so tall though he goes on top of my **** lol

You had to have modified the detolf shelve to get this to fit right, and he still barely fits looks squished??? I cant do that cause then other figures will look squished too or ill lose out on total display capacity

Yea.. I adjusted the shelve's height specifically to fit Sith Ani standing on lava base, I believe I extended it to 60cm H or something. Not that squished though.

Hello, I bought Anakin but when I turn his head the hair tears the fabric of the collar. How do you do ?

Just be extra careful when turning his head. the hair strands tend to pull some of the fibers on the shirt when you move them

Just be extra careful when turning his head. the hair strands tend to pull some of the fibers on the shirt when you move them

I think I will put real hair, it's will be fix the problem.

Where is the best artist for that ?

Can you poste a picture of his collar ? I want to see if its possible to keep him in go condition. xd

Back