1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the base is dope. I actually oddly enough have the base out on top of a detolf an the figure put away right now, if that says anything :rotfl

:lol That's awesome.

The base does look pretty awesome, not sure I would actually use it though lol

The base is a big selling point, if you're not going to use it then save some dough and get the regular version.

It's a weird thing.
Anakin only has Sith Eyes when he's killing the separatist leaders(Or when he's burned). Neither of those times is he anywhere near the lava robot, lol.
To my mind, the normal version should have had the lava base, and a swap out Sith Eyes sculpt. Even if they made is a deluxe version.
Either that, or the Sith version needs a head with normal eyes.
I'm not complaining that HT made the decision they did. They *are* a business after all.
I have bought the normal version, and also the Sith one. I just like to have all the looks. And as most sellers are trying to get $100 for the base, and close to $150 for the sculpt, i would far rather have both figures, than buy the parts to have both looks.

Anyone have both this cloak and the OSK? which do you prefer? I have the OSK but the hood seems stupidly huge compared to the one on the V1 robe. V1 is fine with the exception of the length... wondering if I should pick up a v2 robe

You could hunt down a non Sith eyes head and then just swap it, then you'll have both display options, cheaper than a whole 2nd figure.

I’ve looked into that but unfortunately genuine heads are pretty sparse to come across

Anyone have both this cloak and the OSK? which do you prefer? I have the OSK but the hood seems stupidly huge compared to the one on the V1 robe. V1 is fine with the exception of the length... wondering if I should pick up a v2 robe

Pretty sure its basically the same cloak. I have both Anakins and the OSK, and the OSK is still far better.

Has anyone wired up the stand with a battery replacement? I’ve tried but it still only turns on with the switch. Any ideas?

Has anyone wired up the stand with a battery replacement? I’ve tried but it still only turns on with the switch. Any ideas?

If you take it apart and are able to replace the switch with a rocket that will likely work. There must be a circuit that turns it on and then slowly turns it off over time.
You might even be able to wire around that system.

3c9d4f9400569fd0194ecc8584048574.jpg

ef6b957dcec7b6c7f8a5b04bd405fb9a.jpg
931ff7af11c0f23493cc702850c9b74e.jpg

Does this belong here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That’s one nice looking custom right there! Now all you gotta do is to sever his arm and legs:lol

Makes me want the operating table with medical droids... Anyway, thought over to the graveyard of things-never-to-be-made:dunno

Back