1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2019-03-08-19-55-55.jpg

Here is the scar mod on mine. Just wanted it to really pop out when looking at the figure.

revenge-sith_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqOaExRvvWyAQXhF4Y5muY5O3WfxrcSCoOtYEZMlGjQ7w.jpg

This is what i used for reference that i gave to my guy (T-squared) who paints my mods for me. The way the scar showed on Ani right out of the box seemed to pale to me. Tom made it perfect to what i was going for.

This figure is amazing. So glad I went for it (killer deal helped)
b0254597014f23423dd668071505a493.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

e1fa70951b77d84955c396afeb51ee85.jpg

Aaaand, he’s here! The due is over! I had given my hopes up for this to ever arrive, then suddenly a VAT invoice dropped in the mail. Took one day, from receiving the invoice, for it to arrive at my post office, after being stuck for over three months at the distribution center.

Anyway, on to the figure! The head sculpt is outstanding likeness, like all before have stated. Cloak takes a lot if futzing to get right, but when it’s set it looks amazing. Now I’ll have to get Dooku to continue the evil lineup.

One thing though, since most my figures are from OT and Terminator it’s almost impossible to get a proper setup. How do you display your Anakin? Or how do you plan on posing the new prequel figures? A bunch of detolfs dedicated to PT?

I have to admit this figure does look badass, I am really surprised it isn't sold out yet. Put him on top of you display shelve on his big ass tall stand with robe on hood up, Force choke hand out stretched and saber in other hand titled downward to side and he looks fantastic. I love him much more than the regular edition which I also have. I hate to say this because I am a huge fan of the OT, but he looks better than all my other OT hot toys figures. Its got to be that robe or something I don't know, cant put my finger on it. The total package is simply outstanding and his shelf presence is second to none.

Its not sold out cause a lot of people bought the regular before it was announced and will not double dip, plus it is not a limited run, merely exclusive. They got loads of copies.

Its not sold out cause a lot of people bought the regular before it was announced and will not double dip, plus it is not a limited run, merely exclusive. They got loads of copies.

And yeah, it's the best looking Star Wars figure from the PT so far bar none, maybe Maul will give him a run for his money!

I have to admit this figure does look badass, I am really surprised it isn't sold out yet. Put him on top of you display shelve on his big ass tall stand with robe on hood up, Force choke hand out stretched and saber in other hand titled downward to side and he looks fantastic. I love him much more than the regular edition which I also have. I hate to say this because I am a huge fan of the OT, but he looks better than all my other OT hot toys figures. Its got to be that robe or something I don't know, cant put my finger on it. The total package is simply outstanding and his shelf presence is second to none.

I kinda wish I got the normal version instead of the dark side

Definitely go for the dark side version, it truly just looks so much better on display, and has so much more presence than the standard version.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well what's really pushing me towards getting the dark side version is the longer robes. What do you like about it more?

Well what's really pushing me towards getting the dark side version is the longer robes. What do you like about it more?

The awesome base alone makes the dark side version better. The light up feature is one of Hot toys best. It has Super bright LEDS.

The awesome base alone makes the dark side version better. The light up feature is one of Hot toys best. It has Super bright LEDS.

Yeah the base is dope. I actually oddly enough have the base out on top of a detolf an the figure put away right now, if that says anything :rotfl

As everyone is saying the base is definitely a major part of why I like it a lot more. That and the paint apps on the face just looks a lot better on the DS version.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back