1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def considering this for my new desk. What batts does saber and stand take? Easy to turn on and off?

You know, it’s really a bummer this figure had to be the one to be lost in transit. Why couldn’t it have been a trooper or some other not-so expensive figure... :|

Well, I guess it’s part if the hobby. When ordering things across the world, things like this will happen sooner or later.

Won’t let my hopes up yet though, there’s still a slim chance it could be found during the investigation(last scan was two months ago) :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

You know, it’s really a bummer this figure had to be the one to be lost in transit. Why couldn’t it have been a trooper or some other not-so expensive figure... :|

Well, I guess it’s part if the hobby. When ordering things across the world, things like this will happen sooner or later.

Won’t let my hopes up yet though, there’s still a slim chance it could be found during the investigation(last scan was two months ago) :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I ordered from PC, and it arrived after almost two months in Germany, too. So don't give up the hope!

IMG_5347.jpg
Waiting for Obi Wan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got him. Any tips on futzing the clothes and posing? Any mods I should do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a few people felt the scar was a bit too light on Ani. I had the scar darkened on mine, looks great

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
d7f9627bf19a5c10a84036fa4d9a3f74.jpg
df4b7288cbf65e7258b045b22303ea02.jpg
72b0acb7fda7477c83acb7ebcb444115.jpg
e41261d925027c780812bf7b2e5f4ab0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back