1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been discussed before - but has it been 100% established that the outer cloak on the sith version is longer than the original release?

Thanks.

This is my take on mustafar ver Anakin which is my ideal version from various look throughout ROTS.

I wanted him to have the normal eyes which he had throughout most of the battle with obi wan and also the pale skin tone to bring out the sith look and shorter hair compared to the HT ver.

WIP:

53CC30BA-2A25-4FC1-BA91-E1EC16F45FAA.jpeg

This is my take on mustafar ver Anakin which is my ideal version from various look throughout ROTS.

I wanted him to have the normal eyes which he had throughout most of the battle with obi wan and also the pale skin tone to bring out the sith look and shorter hair compared to the HT ver.

WIP:

View attachment 440893

Reminded me speech about bringing peace and justice to his new empire.

Lol he was *** with you, super easy to remove the nylon wrapping...your first Hot Toys?

Nope, my 4th. I had Luke's nylon removed by popping off the head, but i fear of damaging Anakin if do the same...

Is popping the head off the main way of removing that neck nylon?

Found someone on a FB group to sell me this today! $250 shipped brand new still in plastic wrap and brown sleeve. Should be here in a couple days :D

After seeing the price increase of a couple other Con Exclusive 1/6th scales, figured for that price I'd be dumb not to buy it. SSC will eventually run out of stock I presume.

Hey all,

Long time reader, first time posting. I got this figure as a birthday gift a few weeks ago, this is my first Hot Toys collectable I’ve ever owned and it’s easily the best thing I have in my collection right now. I’ve had so much fun seeing what poses I can get with the cloak on, and the lightsaber lighting up is way too cool. However, I’m returning to college in a week and Anakin’s gonna be staying on my shelf until mid-March. I have heard of figures being stained due to the cloth used. Apologies if this has been asked before, but is this preventable on this figure? Is his cloak the only thing that could possibly stain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, i want to know the same.

Can the cloak be left on right after unboxing, without having to wash it? Will it eventually stain the figure?

I just don't want to remove or mess up anything with him - just pose the figure as it is.

To be safe just take off the Jedi robe so it does not rest on his head for months.

Nope, my 4th. I had Luke's nylon removed by popping off the head, but i fear of damaging Anakin if do the same...

Is popping the head off the main way of removing that neck nylon?

Yes, you'll do more damage with scratches trying to grab and fish it out of the neck recess. I promise its painless to carefully pop the head off, grab at the solid parts of the head and not the delicate hair molding in back.

Thank you all!

So would it be ok if i grab the head by the chin and the top and pull it off?

Also, will the nylon piece get removed simply by sliding it down the neck?

Back