1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted their maul too, but I think that the likeness of sideshows is better from that new sculptor they hired.

Which sucks because I like hot toys quality better overall...but that sideshow sculpt of Darth maul is so much better ...hopefully hot toys’ final product will dial back the wrinkles l..
Hopefully they sculpted it that way on purpose knowing it’ll soften after the molding and casting process

But Hayden is the actor chosen by Lucas, whether you like it or not that’s the fact. I appreciate this movie better than I used to now. But that NOOOO part is still cringy as hell lol

But Hayden is the actor chosen by Lucas, whether you like it or not that’s the fact. I appreciate this movie better than I used to now. But that NOOOO part is still cringy as hell lol

I was watching a video the other day (forget which one) that was explaining how the “Nooooo” scene, while cringe worthy, was done as intended. Apparently Vader’s voice modulator isn’t capable of “displaying emotion” in the way that it would have been said if Vader was unmasked and as a result, we have a very flat and emotionless cry from Vader.

ba8abf82839a76fa2a658f1a637915a0.jpg
1fdfb69fd6be89de4300da9a11e99261.jpg
541b2bfbbe567eb32ab4dadd3f38d513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good points. I really thought the Emperor would be my favorite HT figure for 2018.. but this one is chasing his tail hard, which is weird since although I do not loathe the prequels, I definitively prefer the OT. In fact this is my only non-OT figure and I only plan on getting Maul in addition to this from the prequels.

Wasn't this one named as Howard's (Hot Toys CEO) favorite figure in an interview?

Don’t know about figure, but Howard has said his favourite Star Wars character is Anakin.

Any reason why this figure isn’t included in the free shipping that SSC is currently offering, and why you can’t add your Reward credit onto it while ordering?

I’m guessing because it’s a Con exclusive, it’s exempt from having any promos added on?

eBay is outrageous for this figure at the moment, at least considering what I’ve been able to buy every other HT Star Wars figure for recently, New and pre owned.

Any reason why this figure isn’t included in the free shipping that SSC is currently offering, and why you can’t add your Reward credit onto it while ordering?

I’m guessing because it’s a Con exclusive, it’s exempt from having any promos added on?

eBay is outrageous for this figure at the moment, at least considering what I’ve been able to buy every other HT Star Wars figure for recently, New and pre owned.

Shouldn’t be any reason why you can’t add rewards but free shipping is usually reserved for figures that aren’t selling and they’re trying to get rid of.

Ordered this and can't wait for him to arrive!

In the meantime, any suggestions on how to safely remove the cover nylon strap around his neck as safely as possible (without having to remove his head)?

Thank you!

Back