1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The v1 was already longer than the reg Anakin with short robe. So my concern is that they change that. Make it too long and go back to too short. Or don't make him as pale. Or use too much yellow in the eyes. So much can go wrong when they have to go back to the factory conveyor belt again to "make more".

Just unboxed this awesome piece today. Definitely has such a stunning presence and intimidating look. Such a fine piece by Hot Toys, bravo!

IMG_2302.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2302.jpg
    IMG_2302.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 187
Picked up an OSK cloak a month ago thinking he’d be in hand (SS miscommunication BS). Can’t wait to compare to see which one will look better. Place on figure... futz.. and never take it off.

I ordered through sideshow and still haven’t gotten him, or received a shipment notice. The longer I wait, the closer I am to canceling him. I have regular anakin already, and he is fine. I really don’t need this. But, it does look killer with that base. I hope someone talks me into canceling, lol.

"..life is your creaaattioooonnnnnn.."

Thanks! and yes, he'll stick with his cloak, more badass and evilish looking!

:hi5:

Picked up an OSK cloak a month ago thinking he’d be in hand (SS miscommunication BS). Can’t wait to compare to see which one will look better. Place on figure... futz.. and never take it off.

been plottin on that but im hoping i will be fine with HT cloak on this one, kinda over-spent what i would have used on cloak on reg head.

:hi5:

been plottin on that but im hoping i will be fine with HT cloak on this one, kinda over-spent what i would have used on cloak on reg head.

Yeah I want compare. Seems like the stock cloak maybe long enough but the pics I’ve seen he’s in a slight action pose or spread leg stance. I’d want him in a neutral whining “my life sucks” pose like after he wipes out the Separatists ;)

Finally scored a sculpt?? Nice! :clap

Yeah I want compare. Seems like the stock cloak maybe long enough but the pics I’ve seen he’s in a slight action pose or spread leg stance. I’d want him in a neutral whining “my life sucks” pose like after he wipes out the Separatists ;)

Finally scored a sculpt?? Nice! :clap

i did! stalkin TA i scored finally. thats my fav newly minted vader scene. the sep slaughter, book was so much better, complete with a bad-ass one liner.

sep- "lord vader i wanted to be the first to welcome you..."

vader- "very well, you will be first"

MURDER commences!:lol

You'll be fine with this cloak, guys. It's very proper.

it does look so much better than the one on reg ver, so im not surprised to read high praise for it inhand.

via live chat today SS has no word on when they gettin next batch, may ask them weekly im gettin that impatient lol :rotfl

since this was a exclusive they must have had to open up run and produce more for ss i guess, after wht was left over from show sold out?

lol i honestly have no idea is abit odd. was it like this with past show exclusives like ghost rider? i POed that but cant remember waiting on "batches".:dunno

Hopefully he actually ships before the end of the year.. I'll be cancelling my pre-order with SS and waiting for a decent eBay coupon if he doesn't

Back