1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I didn’t either until I watched a review.
I don’t see it happening for me. I don’t really like the Sith eyes and the figure is just far too similar to the regular release to justify me buying it. The only Prequel Trilogy character I’d possibly consider getting two of is Obi-Wan. The version that we’re getting and a Padawan version to go with Qui-Gon and Maul for a Duel of the Fates setup.

My review is up for anyone who is still on the fence.

Great review!

While this is indeed a nice figure (since they’re essentially the same figure), I personally prefer the regular version myself simply because it can either be displayed as Anakin or as Sith Anakin.

A lot of them are bitter seemingly because Hot Toys doesn’t pay enough attention to their preferred licenses, which is understandable but there are other options such as NECA who fill those characters pretty well. Not in sixth scale but still something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s ironic though is that they whine that HT isn’t doing their “beloved” franchises, and then whenever HT does a figure from it, they whine and complain how inaccurate the figure it is and how it’s garbage. They’re almost worse than Star Wars fans with the saying that nobody hates SW more than die-hard SW fans.

I don’t have this version so I can’t measure, but reviews have said it’s too large to fit in a standard detolf without having to adjust the height of the shelves.

Can anyone tell me how tall he when he’s in the stand ?

Someone asked that question up thread a bit and the answer came saying that the stand is 4 1/2 inches. So unless Anakin is in a crouched position, it will not fit in a detolf shelf.

I would guess that most of us ordered day one as soon as it went up.

I really think it's just leftovers from the ones they had for SDCC and it is nothing but luck for whoever got one of them.

Back