1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't believe they didn't make the cloak longer. I was actually leaning towards getting this but I am good with the one I have that has the custom painted eyes.

I just preordered at popculture in Oz, didn't want to wait any longer and risk it selling out. Those last pics just convinced me to get it. Those eyes are awesome!

Is the neck really that much lighter or is that camera flash?

It's just the protective wrap/film that Hot Toys puts around the neck to protect against the neck being stained by the clothes or getting paint rubs while still in the package.

Could you pls let me know how tall of this set when Anakin standing straight on that droid base ?

I sure can. It probably wont be until i return from the Con though. Hopefully by that time someone else will have helped you out.

Is the neck really that much lighter or is that camera flash?

Sent from a point in space and time

As others have said. Its a protective piece of plastic

So is this not yet being sold out indicating a normal edition size? I'm clueless when it comes to these con exclusives things but it seems besides being available early at sdcc and at some retailers limited to 1 per person this is similar to a normal figure run?

Got early emperor and esb vader incoming which is my 1:6 budget for a while so I'd like to snag this one further down the road.

I sure can. It probably wont be until i return from the Con though. Hopefully by that time someone else will have helped you out.

As others have said. Its a protective piece of plastic
Thank you (all) for clarifying

Sent from a point in space and time

So is this not yet being sold out indicating a normal edition size? I'm clueless when it comes to these con exclusives things but it seems besides being available early at sdcc and at some retailers limited to 1 per person this is similar to a normal figure run?

Got early emperor and esb vader incoming which is my 1:6 budget for a while so I'd like to snag this one further down the road.

It's impossible to tell with these things. It could be sold out this afternoon or still in stock at Christmas with a discount.

Ordered from popcultcha at last. 220 € shipped.
That Sideshow unboxing video finally convinced me. And even the regular version is sold out everywhere in Germany...

Ordered from popcultcha at last. 220 € shipped.
That Sideshow unboxing video finally convinced me. And even the regular version is sold out everywhere in Germany...

I cancelled my SS order and placed it with Popcultcha. Even after eating their NRD I still saved around $50.

Back