1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Infinity War - Drax the Destroyer Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably put in too much time and effort into decorating that body with the scar tattoos for them to want to do it over again (wasn't that the reason it was delayed for so long?) I doubt we'll ever see anything better from them at this point.

So I give up, I want a drax in my collection and at least this one will have some personality. I'm tempted to keep waiting for GOTG3, but I'll probably grab this if they make it.

Yeah, I agree that they probably don’t want to take the time to fabricate an entirely new body and have to do all those intricate tattoos all over again.

I’m in the extreme minority here, but I don’t think the body is all THAT poor. What I think it’s lacking is lateral muscles to give the torso a V shape, which aids in helping the shoulder area look broader and wider. I suspect though that the reason why they’re missing, is to allow for better arm articulation.

If they are going to reuse this body it needs new paint. It has a plastic shine to it while the head does not. Need a Drax but dunno. Might just go for vol 1. They must think he won’t sell enough to do an all new body. Unless this is just a place holder and his new body will take 2 years.

Found this scrolling through facebook... This mod is apparently old, but I haven't seen it before so I apologize if it's been posted in either of the previous drax threads.

No real description on the process besides the neck was possibly cut down a bit. I'm glad to know this can be done, I'd give it a try if I had directions because i'm no modder and I don't want to mess it up beyond repair.

68476428_2445148885720187_2739159656956952576_n.jpg

If I recall right, he sculpted traps on the back and paint matched. Then he lowered the head just a hair but not too much. Saw that a ways back when I was bouncing back and forth on the idea of buying him.

Back