1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 650D46/651 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - C3PO & R2D2 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree 100%. I have both on order.thjs came out amazing, but I'm really excited for RoTJ. Hopefully that will move swiftly. Definitely grab that ROTJ one. I got lucky with the AoTC Threepio and got a conversion a couple days after it originally went on waitlist because I stupidly decided to wait. I'm always trying to play the SS "Thank You" coupon game 🤣
They're on to us, so I don't think we can play that game much longer :ROFLMAO:

Interesting that the big picture of C-3PO on the box art still shows the terrible face sculpt that Hot Toys had for a while before they decided to go back to the better sculpt that they showed when the figure was first announced. I was never happy with the Tamashii sculpt so I'm looking forward to getting the ROTJ version. The only thing I don't love is the skinny neck.

I’m sure the box is one of the first things done and they probably just used the prototype image.

Also I don’t normally comment on the shipper but if all were like this I’d be inclined to keep them (from Pop Collectibles not my image).

IMG_2837.jpeg

Back