1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice collection of Godzilla`s love Godzilla grew up watching them. I remember watching Godzilla 85 on tv

Thanks. Yeah I never outgrew Godzilla (why would anyone want to?!). It’s hard to say whether I’m a bigger fan of Godzilla or Star Wars honestly. Those two properties dominate my collecting and my “nerd out” free time.

Thanks. Yeah I never outgrew Godzilla (why would anyone want to?!). It’s hard to say whether I’m a bigger fan of Godzilla or Star Wars honestly. Those two properties dominate my collecting and my “nerd out” free time.

Those X Plus Godzilla figures are addicting once you start.

Parts used:
Sideshow ROTJ Ver2 body, suit and electronics
Hot Toys Rogue One modified helmet and chest armor
Hot Toys ANH modified left open hand
Hot toys ANH Ver2 tunic
Hot toys ESB right hand and base
Unreal Customs wired cape

Cheers,

BOBBY

Lots of interesting mods going on in here - looking good. I don't have it in me to pull this figure apart and swap out stuff, so it's interesting to see the results from those that do.

The more I play around with this figure, this more I dig it.

DARK SIDE BECKONS.jpg

I just bought a loose RO Vader for a hundred bucks so I'm going to try mixing around a few parts to see if I can come up with an ESB Vader I like a bit more. I'll definitely start by putting the ESB dome over the RO mask (even if it takes some surgery to do so), and then I might try the less broad chest armor, or just put everything on the taller and better proportioned RO body to see how that looks...

I just bought a loose RO Vader for a hundred bucks so I'm going to try mixing around a few parts to see if I can come up with an ESB Vader I like a bit more. I'll definitely start by putting the ESB dome over the RO mask (even if it takes some surgery to do so), and then I might try the less broad chest armor, or just put everything on the taller and better proportioned RO body to see how that looks...

Where in the heck did you get a loose RO Vader for one hundred bucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that`s what I did except I gave the ANH arms and put them on the RO body as the articulation on the RO body is better. I also swapped over the ANH chest part to the RO body to give him a bulky look.

I can without a doubt understand freaks not being interested in or wanting to rip fellow freaks off, but man, $100 is essentially giving him away.

Well the figure is missing the extra hands and the dome is a bit scuffed up, so he might have had trouble selling it for more. I'm just using it for parts though so I can live with it not being perfect.

I tried to start another thread, but I don’t know what the hell I’m doing, anyways, we are finally getting Empire Strikes Back Han Solo [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

c636a99b5d2c0c53e353baaf01d1cb0e.png
488e820ae2263930880c36146dffc987.png

c7d19fed4545c882c9dba7441831d542.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back