1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice futzing. The figure is just good. Great, even. Funny how the thread started out, but I guess for the price involved and how much people care for this certain character its to be expected here at ocd.com :lol

Nice futzing. The figure is just good. Great, even. Funny how the thread started out, but I guess for the price involved and how much people care for this certain character its to be expected here at ocd.com :lol

Thanks. I'm not a pro at it like some of you guys are. Sure, he's got some faults, but all of these things do. I'm sure one day vader 14093.0 will be perfect :vader

Good description.

Plus, Vader’s “presence” has caused chaos in my detolf’s. He has to be on a higher shelf to fully appreciate him, so now things need to be rearranged. Plus, putting other figures on the shelf with him doesn’t work. I need more space, detolfs, and money. Not in that order.
I'm having a bit of a displaying dilemma as well. I can't decide if I want to display him in a detolf or on my "Top Five" shelf with Indy, Sparrow , T2 T800 BD and 87 Jungle Hunter. First world problems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup, he's awesome!
60dc4584144869b577d417c84ca96c31.jpg

58685472e1fd21804abdf4ef98816b18.jpg

Used my phone’s camera but finally put all of the batteries in... I think he’s fantastic, inaccuracies aside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way to perhaps lean the head forward some so that he isn't looking up all of the time?

I've tried but I can only get either straight ahead or looking up into lala land. The bottom of the helmet catches the chest armor.

58685472e1fd21804abdf4ef98816b18.jpg

Used my phone’s camera but finally put all of the batteries in... I think he’s fantastic, inaccuracies aside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VADER. Great pose and pic, awesome pose, Vader is just oozing out of it.

Damn, know this is off-topic but I shouldn't have passed on that Classic Pred. To be fair, I thought we would've been treated to a Jungle Hunter/Original Pred 2.0 by now.

Anyways, great collection.
Fantastic lineup! And yeah that Predator pose is really making me want to get one of those again.
Thanks guys. Yeah I would have thought we'd see a 2.0 by now too, but they are probably working through the Preds and leaving the original for last. I'll definitely pick it up when they do it!

DAMN!!!!!! Now that's a display!

I wish I could be more minimalistic. My shelves are crowded -- i.e. all 7 ANH Heroes on one shelf.

But that grouping is spectacular. What an amazing 5 movies.
Thanks man. I have space issues too though ....speaking of ANH...[emoji23]20180830_200132.jpeg

New house. Huge open room for Movie Room in Basement. Here's the most recent collection video I've made. I've done a few rearranging since that already.

https://youtu.be/8TJO4B9gFLA

That's incredible. I could live there. But aren't you worried about all that sunlight fading your dolls?

Unbelievable attention to details in those displays. And GREAT poses! Just magnificent. I love the girl cowering in Jason's display. :lol

That's incredible. I could live there. But aren't you worried about all that sunlight fading your dolls?

Unbelievable attention to details in those displays. And GREAT poses! Just magnificent. I love the girl cowering in Jason's display. [emoji38]
Thanks man! [emoji106][emoji106]

No, I'm not worried about Sunlight. Surprisingly those blinds keep out the light pretty well. It doesn't hit directly on the figures. The window by the projection wall is actually under the deck outside so not much comes through. What you see in the video is probably the brightest it gets.

I am looking at putting up a display shelf and block out that window entirely though!

Back