1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure 13.77" is the height of the figure itself, which is also the same height as the RO Vader.
Eh..after 4 Vader's and they still can't get it right. Vader should be 13". Well, most all figures are a bit over actual 1/6 scale (Leia comes to mind - should have been maybe a hair over 10"); so even 13.25" would be great.
I'm not really seeing that dome peak being fixed from what we saw at Comicon. If I knew it was, I'd order right away. Guess I'll be waiting for the corrected dome Jedi release....that is if they get it right the next go round.

Pretty sure 13.77" is the height of the figure itself, which is also the same height as the RO Vader.

Detolf shelf height is fifteen inches. Base is maaaybe an inch. It'll be a tight fit but I'm pretty sure hot toys keeps that in mind.

Eh..after 4 Vader's and they still can't get it right. Vader should be 13". Well, most all figures are a bit over actual 1/6 scale (Leia comes to mind - should have been maybe a hair over 10"); so even 13.25" would be great.
I'm not really seeing that dome peak being fixed from what we saw at Comicon. If I knew it was, I'd order right away. Guess I'll be waiting for the corrected dome Jedi release....that is if they get it right the next go round.

What's the problem with the dome peak actually?

Still crazy to think this is being released without fanfare from overseas......meh. I’ll take it but weird deviation process

Yes, we are 5 pages deep repeating this. If you got photos, show them. Otherwise....well I am getting billed in a few days and should have Vader in about 10 days (considering I live in MA it takes about a week to get here.) This is my first Vader, so looking forward to see how it looks next to my ESB Boba and ROTJ Luke.

Yes, we are 5 pages deep repeating this. If you got photos, show them. Otherwise....well I am getting billed in a few days and should have Vader in about 10 days (considering I live in MA it takes about a week to get here.) This is my first Vader, so looking forward to see how it looks next to my ESB Boba and ROTJ Luke.

Otherwise......??????

Lots of new live pictures from the Hot Toys Taïwan Exhibition 2018:

https://m.facebook.com/hottoyscollectors/albums/2221589954580642/

Guess who are missing: Vader ESB and Palpatine...

Strangely still ANH Vader...

NW15345052110Cb.jpg

Yeah, I know, that why I said "still ANH Vader"...

Clearly HT is so embarrassed by their 1st ESB Vader they don't even want to show it. Never buy the 1st offering.

Yeah, I know, that why I said "still ANH Vader"...

Clearly HT is so embarrassed by their 1st ESB Vader they don't even want to show it. Never buy the 1st offering.

But it was at SDCC and it’s shipping in the US next week. Could it also be that HT is pivoting towards the US market for Star Wars releases?

Wouldn’t they delay a figure rather than release something inferior ahead of schedule? When they could simply target the original release date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDCC screengrab. I'm not worried.

Helm clearly has lines for full face reveal near tusks tho, I'm still betting its a proto helm for eventual rotj version as ESB reveal is only back head.

But who knows, we will know next week....

Screenshot_20180818-204900_YouTube.jpg

Back