1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd wave means likely v2 fixes and corrections so its better.

1st wave is made, and thoroughly checked by HT who may have small tweaks and color corrections for the next batch on the conveyor belts... therefore, v2.

Finger crossed then. Got v2 on my Deadpool and would rather have it on most anything I buy. Thats why I'm happy to wait it out and let other markets be the guinea pigs. lol

The hair on v2 will probably be individually inserted and not just painted on, and v2 tusks will likely be attched by George Lucas himself and not a random factory worker.

Just got another email from Sideshow. Does look to be shipping soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to all the in-hand pics and reviews when the figure arrives..... in two months. ;)

operation thread.jpg

I’m excited. I’m looking forward to seeing this figure in hand before it’s picked apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, did hot toys just decide to skip hong kong and ship straight to the states? Do you guys think sideshow will really charge us on tuesday?

So, did hot toys just decide to skip hong kong and ship straight to the states?

That's the apparent mystery. No sneak peeks, no unboxing video from ToysTV, no blogger pics from Suiping or jingobell or any others. It's a real mystery why they changed their game, especially on this most anticipated figure.

I mean, who is more iconic than ESB Vader in Star Wars? And why hide it?

The why has me a little worried. It almost feels like someones come to light dog poo at your front door and run. hahaha

With that big @ss diorama base I doubt this Vader will take if not a whole shelf in the Detolf and no place for second figure (and need to adjust the shelf height to fit him standing in that base too)

Thinking Vader will be fine. Says the product size for vader is just under fourteen inches. That's bound to include the base.

Last edited:
Back