1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ships the 21st from Sideshow.
Yeah, but what month? lol
TOYSTV would be the first channel to review it, then it'd be another how many weeks until it gets to Sideshow..then a day or so till they start to ship. So that means SS would be getting Vader in about 5 days from now. If it all works out this way, I'd be blown away with disbelief since absolutely no one has shown off this figure in hand yet.

All this definitely makes you worry. This is either going to blow people away or end up looking like Anakins old burnt ashy butt crack. Which would be accurate I guess. lol

Yeah why would this be so bad. Haven't the other HT Vaders been decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not worried about this being bad at all. It's just the imminient release date from Sideshow yet we haven't seen anything from Hong Kong.

Is it possible that they’re changing their model with items that have more US appeal(Star Wars)?

Is it possible that they’re changing their model with items that have more US appeal(Star Wars)?

I have heard that SW has never had a strong appeal in Asia. So I think any of these SW releases have non Asian markets in mind.

I'm just glad they went ahead with more Quarter Scale SW. I was afraid a Vader and Trooper in that scale would never see the light of day as I don't think the Fett sold as well.

I wonder if, since ESB Vader has the dialogue that blew people away, this is their way of throwing us a curve ball with this release... We'll know soon enough.

Yeah what if obi wan was Darth Vader all along and he just force projected himself in ANH? This is probably coming with obi wans head!

Yeah what if obi wan was Darth Vader all along and he just force projected himself in ANH? This is probably coming with obi wans head!

giphy.gif

For me personally this is far more interesting than seeing a figure released in HK and reviewed to death before it’s available in the US.

It’s my fault for watching all the reviews and reading the forums but when I open a figure now there is a little less excitement because it’s already been picked apart in the weeks after it’s HK release.

I don't know, I enjoyed the confirmation in advance. And the anticipation the advance peeks gave.

I can appreciate that, especially if it’s a figure that I’m on the fence about.

Sean

Guys, its basically a repackaged R1 Vader tweaked. am I right?
They will be charing us all soon..

Back