1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think HT should save us the trouble, and just release a ROTJ Vader head sculpt with reveal only so that we can interchange them with this Vader according to our displaying needs.

Exactly. I had the SS DX Vader and the reveal head stayed in a drawer. I'll be more than satisfied with this Vader. It's the best version of him in film, has the LED saber, the gantry base, half reveal helmet, and may have confirmed two new figures in its promo shots (Luke and Boba). It does it all.

Uhm...the Luke is not new...that is the DX07...many, many years old.

Does BBTS have a flexible payment plan option too?

Unfortunately no they don’t. You will have to make a payment plan on your own.

I just order through SS, I don’t care about having to pay the NRD nor about their shipping cost, and it’s easier on me since I have a few stuff on payment plans with them. Plus I work at UPS, so my stuff from SS will be coming to me directly at my work instead of waiting for the delivery to my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no they don’t. You will have to make a payment plan on your own.

I just order through SS, I don’t care about having to pay the NRD nor about their shipping cost, and it’s easier on me since I have a few stuff on payment plans with them. Plus I work at UPS, so my stuff from SS will be coming to me directly at my work instead of waiting for the delivery to my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm fairly new but I don't have an issue with NRD at the moment since I've only preordered the figures that I MUST have. Shipping kinda sucks but the RPs are pretty good imo, especially if you keep up with the giveaway codes.

The PO doesn't depict the swap out light up arm. Is there hope still?

No.

UPDATED pic w- elec arm saber 11-23-17.jpg

SO is HT not doing a ROTJ Vader then? Not sure if i should get this or hold out for the ROTJ version. I planned on a ROTJ Luke, Vader and Emperor setup.

SO is HT not doing a ROTJ Vader then? Not sure if i should get this or hold out for the ROTJ version. I planned on a ROTJ Luke, Vader and Emperor setup.

If they do RotJ Vader wouldn't it be announced late next year after this one is released? That means it would be released all the way in 2020?

Right now I feel i'm trading the somewhat imperfect sculpt of the RO for another imperfect (but slightly better) one in the ESB, and there's no guarantee the eventual ROTJ one will be any better. Seems like I'll be buying Vaders all my life until they 3D scan a real film accurate helmet

not likely, I could see a Dagobah training luke but theyd leave something out like the jacket and belt, helping the OG to keep its value

Yep...not happening...they have done 2.0 figures but a re-release? This would be a first.

Back