1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the soundchip one. I think it's on stilts. The price of the Sideshow stopped me from upgrading (and in anger I bought Darth whatshisface from that game - he's choice btw), and I still haven't taken a good look at the Hot Toys Vader yet.

If anybody isn't using their stand for this figure and would like to part ways with it, please PM me.

Just received my Shadow Trooper and accidentally pulled the rectangular tab (the one that the ammo pouch gets strapped onto) from the belt. It caught on my ring and came off with hardly any pressure :( Does anyone know of a way to reattach the tab to the thin piece of material which hangs down from the belt?

Other than this issue, which is my own fault, I'm really happy with the Shadow Trooper and it's got me looking forward to the regular ST two pack I have on PO :)

Just received my Shadow Trooper and accidentally pulled the rectangular tab (the one that the ammo pouch gets strapped onto) from the belt. It caught on my ring and came off with hardly any pressure :( Does anyone know of a way to reattach the tab to the thin piece of material which hangs down from the belt?

Other than this issue, which is my own fault, I'm really happy with the Shadow Trooper and it's got me looking forward to the regular ST two pack I have on PO :)

I use Loctite Gel glue but any gel type of super glue should work. Gels don't soak through as easily as the standard super glues but hold just as well.

The shadow trooper rectangles are attached differently than the regular storm trooper. The rectangle splits in two halves and you can glue the fabric tab -inside- the plastic part.

The main HT Stormtroopers were supposed to be done like this but they didn't bother. And just glued on back.

Anyone have any ideas on how to buff out/get rid of the scratches on the front of the helmet?

A dab of toothpaste on a soft cloth. Just like buffing out a scratch on a car. Circular motion for about 30 seconds to a minute then use the clean part of the cloth to buff it to a shine. Worked on my regular Stormtroopers and my Sideshow Vader dome.

Got one of these on Ebay.....very nice and glad I did, but paid $25 above retail.

Question: did the SSC one have the 'Hot Toys EX' sticker? Got mine from a seller in Hong Kong, so wondering if that's their own HK Ex type sticker?

A dab of toothpaste on a soft cloth. Just like buffing out a scratch on a car. Circular motion for about 30 seconds to a minute then use the clean part of the cloth to buff it to a shine. Worked on my regular Stormtroopers and my Sideshow Vader dome.

Thanks man! :rock

Just received this from a fellow board member for a very reasonable price. My least favorite of the HT Star Wars figures so far, but it still looks nice:

IMG_0727.JPG

There's a shadow trooper unlockable at level 50 in Battlefront.

Back