1/6 Hot Toys- Exclusive Chrome Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I collected the chrome troopers, this would be an easy buy, but it's just not for me and definitely not something I'm willing to sit through a sideshow queue for

Really odd choices being made by HT for this event. This is an event type exclusive! A non-canon repaint is perfect for an event exclusive. Then they go and make a new character, half of a natural pairing, a highly limited exclusive while making the other half a general release. Still trying to figure the logic in that one out.

They're thinking that ppl who POed the general release will fight like hell over the limited release, waiting in an 8000+ person order queue to score one because really, you need both.

What I think will happen is that people will just not bother ordering the general release either, because they dislike being treated like lemmings - we'll see what ends up happening.

Smart money sez HT/SSC are gearing up Commander Wolffe to be the most limited, cruelest, GoT-type waitlist bloodbath ever seen on the planet. I do hope I'm wrong. Or Fives.

Besides the fact that it is a pointless chrome version of a previously released figure, what does this have to do with the recently released other "Darkside" figures?

0a679eb5-e714-4dc7-93b4-41477a043815_text.gif

Joker was over 8k, Anakin 10-11k, dont know for Scarlet witch and Jack, umbra trooper was over 5k, probably a couple k in line for this I'm sure it will sell out as its an E X C L U S I V E

I got one and have been back to the page twice to see he’s still available… probably not as much demand. I can see why. But not sure if I will cancel or not, I like it and wanted the previous chrome clone, I think this looks cooler, but not sure if I really need it. Who knows what else they will reveal.

entered the queue 10 minutes late and managed to get to the product page in 10 minutes with only 25% units sold. By comparison, Triple Zero nearly sold out in 20 minutes i believe.

Sounds like HT bet on the wrong horse and made plenty of Chrody and not enough Triple 0. New character over non-canon repaint. Imagine the that.

Back