1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS charging for Padme on Firday 3/1
Yep, just got the notice as well. Looks like I made first cut for Vader and Padme but not for Tobey Spidey. All in all, a good thing as I think I'll have a better chance with a later batch... At least Anakin and Padme will be together :)

Just got the charging e-mail too.

Ugh, Padme, SBD, Vader, Fox and Battinson all in the next 1-2 months.

Yep, same email here. Have a lot of things charging at once. Luckily I had a coupon and used a bunch of rewards to get the price down.

Oh wow !
Perfect to make a Jane Foster instead of a Padme with rooted hair like this.
But...I guess this Jingobell dude don't make customs to sell ? Or if he does, it's probably 2000$ or something like that ?

Jingobell has been photographing for this hobby for years, but he's never done customs that I'm aware of.

For the first time in a long time I canceled mine . SS wouldn't do a payment plan since it's waitlisted and to be honest I was stongly considering canceling anyhow . Just couldn't get excited about this one or a lot of the current Star Wars offerings at this point. I do have orders in for CW Kenobi, Sidious and the Sand Trooper which I do want but right now I am having much more fun with Indiana Jones customs and collecting Vinyl .

I get it too. The prequel releases though were top on my list for me--when they announced Anakin and Padme, it was over. Preparing to ship! Happy for all those that are getting her!

So if they're shipping to customers do you think the stores that carry new Hot Toys would also be getting them this week? There's a store near me that always has the latest Hot Toys, particularly Star Wars and Marvel. Just wondering if maybe they'll have it next week. It's pointless to ask them because they have some sort of NDA where they can't release info unless the Hot Toy is actually in the store.

So if they're shipping to customers do you think the stores that carry new Hot Toys would also be getting them this week? There's a store near me that always has the latest Hot Toys, particularly Star Wars and Marvel. Just wondering if maybe they'll have it next week. It's pointless to ask them because they have some sort of NDA where they can't release info unless the Hot Toy is actually in the store.

Once SS gets there, it'll slowly start trickling down to other US comic shops, stores, etc.

I wouldn't say next week, but probably sometime in March.

My interest in Hot Toys Star Wars is at its end also, due to Hot Toys focusing their efforts on the current disney garbage (excluding the one masterpiece that is Andor mind you). Padmé is an essential for any Star Wars collection. Until they make a Revenge of the Sith Palpatine, she and the new 3PO will have been my last aquisitions most probably.

Has anyone ordered this from OSK? Did you get an invoice yet? Usually Kit doesn't take over a month to start shipping, so definitely a little surprised no word from him yet.

Does anyone remember which Star Wars figure released before Padme? I just want to see if my local shop has that figure and then I can gauge when they might get Padme.

Back