1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not sure what the "Im only gonna display this with hood up" people are thinking - this, like all HT black hooded robes, will stain the sides of the face and neck.
The inside of the hood is lined, so that should mitigate/eliminate any staining.

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 08-54-50 1 6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian Luke Skywalker (DELUXE...png

Hoping this Luke is the fullstop on the Mando figures. Let’s have a couple of OT and PT figures before BoBF drops and we get saturated with characters from that series.
Definitely plan to display this with his hood on in one of his action poses, probably the blade behind the head, force pushing. 2023 is going to be a long wait.

Same w Captain Carter. Hot Toys is just making what is on screen here lol.
I would have expected the What If..? figures to be realistic though since they’re part of the MCU, just like they’re doing with Clone Wars.

Hoping this Luke is the fullstop on the Mando figures. Let’s have a couple of OT and PT figures before BoBF drops and we get saturated with characters from that series.
Definitely plan to display this with his hood one in one of this action poses, probably the blade behind the head, force pushing. 2023 is going to be a long wait.
Not a chance.

Definitely plan to display this with his hood on in one of his action poses, probably the blade behind the head, force pushing. 2023 is going to be a long wait.
I’m cool with a full stop on Mando figs after Fennec is announced lol

Do we think there's Luke's costume with white "flap? under the Jedi robes and tunic? I was hoping to have this displayed with his ROTJ look

I feel like you can’t not get this, even though I wasn’t the biggest fan of Luke turning up I can’t deny it was such a pivotal moment in the show.
Preach brother

I can't believe how many Star Wars "fans" didn't buy R2-D2

The thing is I do not care for all those trillion little pieces which are include in DX version. I want a simple release in a double pack for example. And no, I would never ever buy anything with Ep VII+ on the box :D

I can't believe how many Star Wars "fans" didn't buy R2-D2
Sounds kinda Gatekeepy, there are quite a few figures I missed out on around that time because I just wasn’t as deep into collecting as I am now.
I ended up buying the Sideshow one anyway, does the job and was cheaper.

Sounds kinda Gatekeepy, there are quite a few figures I missed out on around that time because I just wasn’t as deep into collecting as I am now.
I ended up buying the Sideshow one anyway, does the job and was cheaper.

It came out like a year ago. Like most things in life you snooze you lose.

The thing is I do not care for all those trillion little pieces which are include in DX version. I want a simple release in a double pack for example. And no, I would never ever buy anything with Ep VII+ on the box :D

Problem is it won't be cheaper without the accessories

It’s the way you said it though like anyone who didn’t buy an R2-D2 barbie isn’t a real fan.

Yeah, if you were super into Star Wars and really wanted an R2 you would have bought it. R2 is probably the most universally loved character in the entire damn saga for f*** sake

Back