1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neck looks a bit more padded in TDKR -- almost like there's just more material there.

I remember the TDK suit looking sleeker at the neck. Might be a story-related change ... break the bat, pad the suit.

SnakeDoc

Yeah to my eyes its definitely more 'reinforced' looking.

You may be onto something with the story related change comment. Lindy Hemming did say in a separate article that any changes to the suit are related to the story

6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fd007c34970d-600wi

Dddooooooooooooooooooo!

small differences that will hopefully see .... Hot Toys
we hope:pray:

Are you kidding? the gloves are simply tucked in to his gauntlets. The neck looks exactly the same.

Neck looks wider to me. Top right comparison makes that pretty clear. Ignore "lighting" and just look at how the one on the right sticks out further than the cowl.

Oh well then I'm out. Screw Hot Toys; screw Nolan, screw everything. I HATE THE WORLD.

The level of OCD in this place is pathetic.

Just can't stand crazy girls crying their eyes out over the railings as a celebrity touched them, as the fan will never wash again as they were touched since they're so OCD.

^^^ You two should make out.

Neck looks a bit more padded in TDKR -- almost like there's just more material there.

Christian+Bale+dons+new+improved+Batsuit+while+Ixg_ckdhytul.jpg

I remember the TDK suit looking sleeker at the neck. Might be a story-related change ... break the bat, pad the suit.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, definitely wider. I like it. :)

Well I hope when you finally own the figure and you think the neck is wrong, you don't post 100's of pics moaning about how wrong it is. Coz you'd never do that.

small differences that will hopefully see .... Hot Toys
we hope:pray:

...it looks like the gloves are tucked in the TDKR shot. Maybe while filming TDK, Bale had to use that Bat Toilet and forgot to fix it, but that looks like it was intended to be tucked in. Can we find other shots?

Well I hope when you finally own the figure and you think the neck is wrong, you don't post 100's of pics moaning about how wrong it is. Coz you'd never do that.

If the neck looks like this:

scaled.php

scaled.php

...you better believe I'll both moan and bit$h!. :lol

Still a great figure. Just needs a neck mod and custom cape. :)

Cant wait for this one. PO'd Joker and Bats hopefully next. I had both the DX 01 and 02. Did not like the neck, eyes or cape on the Bats plus the posing was bad. Hope those areas are fixed. I thought the Joker 01 was pretty awesome though but the new one owns it.

I agree about the neck but I still think it is a bad ass figure though.

picture.php

Only other thing I want is a slightly wider head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back