1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done this quite a few times with the DX 2.0, and don't blame me, blame Mr.Tomm Wong Jr. of Plastic Enemies. If we don't see the Specs and Pics tonight, I'll try to find his address for you. :lol

I've done this quite a few times with the DX 2.0, and don't blame me, blame Mr.Tomm Wong Jr. of Plastic Enemies. If we don't see the Specs and Pics tonight, I'll try to find his address for you. : lol

You do that. I'll send a squadron of EB 1:4 Rambos to their offices.

Give them arrows to the knees :yess:

HT stuff normally goes up around 12-2am here in Texas and its only 11pm :lol

The only thing that sucks about having a job again...I have to wake up early. So if anything is shown tonight, I won't know until the morning anyway

HT stuff normally goes up around 12-2am here in Texas and its only 11pm :lol

The only thing that sucks about having a job again...I have to wake up early. So if anything is shown tonight, I won't know until the morning anyway

Time to sleep then.

I'm sure Zach or jyecat will drop me a visitor message alarm :rotfl

Okay so I'm late to the party, been casting weapons and making something for void, sooooooo.... This thing is supposed to be shown tonight? And maybe a preorder link? Or am I dreaming?..

600166_10150912831372344_1450463140_n.jpg

582698_10150912831432344_1403134414_n.jpg

Damn. What a beast.

Or better yet.

"I can't believe Maglor didn't sell his DX02 for $700 Batman"

:rotfl

:mad:

:lol

Well, the pads are an issue, yes.

But this also gives you a clue. I think the chest IS sitting too low as well.
See how everything lines up? From the mid torso upwards, the HT seems armour seems to be sitting too low.

474602_10100125705951674_1569950382_o.jpg

The only thing that's bothering me is that the ribs come to far forward. They almost meet up with the abs. Almost makes him look like he has a belly.

:lol

:yess:

He's practicing time off the boards
He knows he'll have to disappear when he insta-orders 3x HT Bane figures after swearing he wouldn't get one :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Well, the pads are an issue, yes.

But this also gives you a clue. I think the chest IS sitting too low as well.
See how everything lines up? From the mid torso upwards, the HT seems armour seems to be sitting too low.

474602_10100125705951674_1569950382_o.jpg

Isn't there any chance that the figure and the real life picture are not in the same posture, and that's why the chest looks lower on the figure?..

The things that bug me about the torso:

The rectangles are where the ribs come too close to the abs. The circles just show what I think is damn ugly.

circlesandrectangles.jpg

600166_10150912831372344_1450463140_n.jpg

The framework that is supposed to be behind the ab plates look way to prominent and give away that it's all one mold.

Isn't there any chance that the figure and the real life picture are not in the same posture, and that's why the chest looks lower on the figure?..

I don't think that would account for that much movement

In any case on the 1:1 he's looking down, so if anything, the chest should be pushed down lower. Instead it's higher than the 1:6

Looking low does get your chest closer to your face.

Anyways, these shifts are minor. They just need to fix the bat symbol and shape the shoulder pads better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back