1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am reading this correctly, the TDKR DX Batman will be packaged with "The Bat".. That'll be friggin' expensive!!! :slap

I hope Hot Toys will release TDKR Batman as a stand-alone figure release, as not all collectors can buy this monstrosity :horror

Go back to read again :D

Go back to read again :D

The Dark Knight Rises movie is coming in just two weeks! Batman fans, are you ready for the movie and its collectibles? Here comes the DX Batman in its high-flying The Bat collectible from the movie! Please expect the most movie-accurate DX Batman to come very soon!

The last 2 sentences were talking about 1 specific Batman, referred to as a DX release. :thud:

The last 2 sentences were talking about 1 specific Batman, referred to as a DX release. :thud:

Which means due to the TDK suit and TDKR suit being pretty similar, the TDKR suit Batman will also see a DX version similar to the TDK one... and it has JUST been shown with another collectible that will release from the same TDKR line... The Bat...

Which means due to the TDK suit and TDKR suit being pretty similar, the TDKR suit Batman will also see a DX version similar to the TDK one... and it has JUST been shown with another collectible that will release from the same TDKR line... The Bat...

Ok, but that Facebook post didn't really say if they will release a stand-alone TDKR Batman, like an MMS version.. It just mentioned the DX Batman will come with "The Bat". That'll deprive many collectors of owning a TDKR Batman who can't buy "The Bat". :monkey2

Well, this is all well and good, but where're Bill and his picture of Batman's left ass cheek? :tap

Ok, but that Facebook post didn't really say if they will release a stand-alone TDKR Batman, like an MMS version.. It just mentioned the DX Batman will come with "The Bat". That'll deprive many collectors of owning a TDKR Batman who can't buy "The Bat". :monkey2

The Bat is sold separately. Just like the DX 2.0, they're simply teasing two different products together. Don't worry, the new DX Batman will be its own release. :duff

How are you getting that The Bat and the new DX Batman will be a 2 pack and only a 2 pack?

The FB post says they the the DX Batman is in the HT 1/6 scale The Bat vehicle. Meaning 2 seperate collectibles being teased not specifically and only a 2pack.

There more than likely won't be an MMS release of batman under the TDKR banner, it will be a DX release (teased on these latest pics) and it will more than likely be sold separately from The Bat. There could be a MK4 and Gantry situation but both of those were sold separately as well.

I'm sure they could put Void's doubts to rest if they showed the Specs and Pics. :lol What do you think of The Bat, Void?

I'm comparing the head to your sig, and, from what I'm seeing, it looks pretty good to me. Hopefully, they hit this one out of the park and give us the definitive TDK/TDKR Batman we've been waiting for.

i am more worry on the rubber suit which I hope they rectify it....lets not forget the oily abs and the peeling/cracking scrotum/butt...

I am hopeful that they use a different type of material instead of rubber.. They did it for their muscle bodies, why not apply it to the rubber suits? :slap

How're you getting that out of the Hot Toys description? :cuckoo: :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back