1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's not worth updating, especially for HT. Just would be nice.

So he looks like a three year old figure. :lol

Not worth updating.
I think it's a moot point anyway, because the old one didn't sell for crap, as said before. It went on sale for $50 on Hastings eventually. Kinda wish I would have bought up some at that time in hindsight. Bodies alone are worth that.

It's on now man, Bill is probably preparing a great comeback.

He said good night to us on Facebook, so even if he's preparing a comeback, it's doubtful we'll see something tonight. Eh, whatever. I'll stay up. Thanks to summer vacation, I didn't wake up until 5PM. :monkey3

He said good night to us on Facebook, so even if he's preparing a comeback, it's doubtful we'll see something tonight. Eh, whatever. I'll stay up. Thanks to summer vacation, I didn't wake up until 5PM. :monkey3

The best days :lol :hi5:

The best days :lol :hi5:

These days, it's usually noon. Maybe a couple hours later, tops. That's probably what would've happened if UPS hadn't woken me up in the morning. And not even for collectible-related purposes! Ugh, the audacity. :lol

Hot Toys marketing team seems to be awake now adays. They were spot on in capitalizing on the Avengers hype. Now, onto Batman. Should be interesting.

I'm not buying this unless oil is included.

I've associated DX TDK Batman with oil, lubrication and abs. Include it Hot Toys or . . . NO DEAL!

Honestly, I'm most surprised by the fact that it looks like it will encompass both films. When we were first discussing it a while back, I had a fleeting thought that it might be a combo of accessories and such from both films, but I passed it off as "Nah, HT's too greedy for that." Looks like I was wrong. Void pointed out that his gloves are tucked under in TDKR, which makes me wonder if they won't do something similar to the DX 2.0's "gloved and ungloved" hands. That being said, very curious to see more of this. A Batman sans googley moogley eyes is a welcome addition.

The announcement photo in the first post shows both the TDK and TDKR logos, so they could very well be making an end-all/be-all Bats to go with the new and improved Joker 2.0. And they've placed the TDKR figure in the interrogation scene, so everything points to them souping him up as much as possible to satisfy fans of both movies.

I'm pretty confident this release will be missing his sticky bomb gun, cape backpack, and Sonar head. HT seems to like to give reason for people to have the previous releases.

The gauntlets should overlap his gloves.
That's how it is in TDKR

That's why I said that I wonder if they'll be following the DX 2.0's lead with the 14 "gloved and ungloved" hands, but rather with "tucked and untucked" hands, so to speak.

I really wish/hope he comes with more than just 3 face pieces. The standard 3 from Batsuit Begins and some beaten up ones! And why can't they make a fierce looking one with him gritting/baring his teeth!?

Me likey! Guess I'll sell DX01 and DX02.

NOTICE THERE'S NO JACKIEBOYSHEAD IN THIS THREAD? THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back