1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Don't think that it will be a deal breaker for the 1/4 EB fans. Guess it will be more of having a 1/4 Joker in your display than accuracy :dunno.

Eh, I'm fine with it. I think it looks pretty great, and the DX 2.0 will be just fine as my "accuracy piece." I can't wait for July to be here...

only 4 left now expensive as hell but the price on these will only go up they were 150 when the first wave launched and then they raised the price on this wave to 250 so when these sell out and then they release another wave god knows how much that will cost.

the avengers people are freaking out right now. Another batman tease pushes their reveals off yet again.

I waded through FOUR GODDAMN MONTHS of nothing but Avengers reveals; those selfish little bastards can go fly a kite!!!!!

There only down to 3 interagation rooms on bbts grab it while you can people once those 3 are gone dont know if xces studio will make more.

Yeah I jumped on it and got 1 to see how much they have you click like a number like ityped in 26 at checkout and then it pops up there like only 6 now there is only 3

Ill probably just inspect it when it comes and keep it in the box i have version 1 joker wit hthe crappy head but will wait for my dx 2.0 joker and then take the laughing sculpt and put it on my version 1 for the interagation room setup. I will use the dx 11 joker posed with the pers sculpt and holding shotgun or ex detonator.

Im glad I checked bbts today that interagation room is amazing has so much detail in the weathering.

Probably all being bought by people here. I was going to buy one at one point but it kept getting delayed and my other preorders and stuff just kept piling up so I had to cancel.

I saw a youtube review these interagation room are actually numbered limited edition pieces.

Thanks for the heads up on this angelo07stang. I hadn't decided whether I was going to get a Joker 2.0, but now I pretty much have to. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back