1/6 Hot Toys - CMS016D58 Doctor Aphra (Marvel Comic): 0-0-0 (Triple-Zero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize this was another one of those get in line to preorder figures. Is this character really that popular? Dang, I should have jumped on. Although not sure if this is something I'd ever display.

I think he's more popular than HT gave him credit, so this is an artificially created supply and demand issue.

(10:33AM PT) Try not to blow a circuit — It appears our queue droids require a moment to recalibrate and check inventory! We have temporarily paused access to the Hot Toys 0-0-0 pre-order and will unpause it shortly. Please follow protocol and remain on this page if you wish to maintain your position in line.

I’ve been apprehensive with trying that but if they don’t limit it by IP address that might be the best thing to do. Really screwy system.
This is definitely key to do, was able to grab the Artisan Anakin for example only because I had lots of different browsers open. Doesn’t seem to have anything to do with IP address.

I think he's more popular than HT gave him credit, so this is an artificially created supply and demand issue.
Yeah hard to say for sure. The limited aspect is surely getting people to order him that wasn’t maybe planning on it before. But I do think Aphra’s droids have a decent fan base. Making one limited and not the other was the really puzzling choice. They should have been a two pack frankly. R2 and 3PO have multiple variants so I can see not everyone needing all versions of either of them and might pick and choose but these guys are really one and done. And I don’t imagine many people want one and not the other unless they’re just looking for generic imperial looking droids to fill our shelves.

Very strange. Still stuck on the preorder page. But I agree, making this limited and B1 not is a head scratcher. I won’t be ordering one if I can’t get both.
Trip seems to be lasting longer than some of the Artisan figures so even if he wait lists I think you have a decent shot of it converting.

This is definitely key to do, was able to grab the Artisan Anakin for example only because I had lots of different browsers open. Doesn’t seem to have anything to do with IP address.
Wish I did that for Artisan Anakin. Legit the only Artisan figure I absolutely needed and he's the only one I couldn't get :cry:

SOLD OUT.
(10:44AM PT) Resist those murderous urges… 100% of our 0-0-0 Figures have been assigned new stations. Please join the wait list when you reach the product page.

Still can't get to his listing page as it's blocked by the queue on pause.

NUMBER OF USERS IN LINE AHEAD OF YOU: 1875
THE LINE IS PAUSED.

There were 12 people ahead of me in line, when I got the notice. :(
That’s about where I was on Jack Sparrow when he sold out. It’s like being at Disneyland and the ride breaks down just as it’s your turn to get on. Really frustrating to be that close. I’d say your chances on the wait list are pretty good though.

(10:50AM PT)Doctor Aphra has set off on her next expedition, taking her droids with her. The 0-0-0 Collectible Figure is officially sold out, but you can join the waitlist to see if any further treasures can be unearthed by the Empire.

Pledge your loyalty to the dark side and sign up for Sideshow SMS to receive advance notice on future limited releases: https://side.show/SMS

Back