1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im surprised the cheapest character so far is iron man, and its a power pose style figure?? C'mon. .. they should at least do a fully articulated better release of iron man or maybe a battle damage version with interchangeable tony stark head sculpt before doing every single other character. But this one does look great. Hopefully its similar in price to the power pose iron man since he probably won't come with Many (if any) accessories. ... only time will tell... get ready to be broke on this line.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I love Iron Man. But there is so much Iron Man out. Shotgun just got released. Mk45 coming soon. Hulkbuster this year also. Plus the 1/4 scale Mk45. I'm sure they'll make a MMS Mk46. Hot Toys likes making money lol.

If anything I'd expect it to be shown after the movie has already come out or after the Mk45 is released. The powerpose gives people a cheaper option plus somewhat acts as an Iron Man placeholder while the fully articulated 46 is going through its production. In the meantime, why not offer all the other characters to capitalize on everyone's CW thirst? I know money doesn't get pulled until it's about to ship, but just knowing that you're already ~$400 in the hole out the gate before all the other figures have released may leave people feeling handcuffed and choosing to go with just Iron Man.

But yes, a full Tony Stark head sculpt would be awesome! I'm thoroughly expecting one since he appears un-helmeted numerous times in the trailers.

(Oh and just to be clear, there's nothing I would love more than for a MMS Mk46 to come out first. I don't plan on picking up any other figure from this line so the sooner the better. I just understand why he may be one of the last to be revealed.)

Im surprised the cheapest character so far is iron man, and its a power pose style figure?? C'mon. .. they should at least do a fully articulated better release of iron man or maybe a battle damage version with interchangeable tony stark head sculpt before doing every single other character. But this one does look great. Hopefully its similar in price to the power pose iron man since he probably won't come with Many (if any) accessories. ... only time will tell... get ready to be broke on this line.

You are kidding yourself man if you think the mms mk 46 will be similar to the powerpose price. More like 1.5 times the price at least. Especially if diecast, you can double the price there. They will milk that armor in all its glory. The many leds will not help keep the price down too. I can see it being more expensive than the warmachine mk3 if diecast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of this.
e4623fc201fe6f8b688a38af73aef733.jpg

But still looks awesome! Can't wait to have this on my shelf.

I also thought of the Medi Spidey figures. Or the Hot Toys ASM 2 prototype. Hopefully production will use a kind of cloth instead of the pleather type material.

DnwvxCP.jpg

It seems like the trim doesn't have a reflective enough material. The contrast between the suit and outline trim is present in the movie and concept art, but not from the figure itself.

You are kidding yourself man if you think the mms mk 46 will be similar to the powerpose price. More like 1.5 times the price at least. Especially if diecast, you can double the price there. They will milk that armor in all its glory. The many leds will not help keep the price down too. I can see it being more expensive than the warmachine mk3 if diecast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Yes of course... I dont think I was clear.. I meant hopefully this black panther is similar in price due to lack of any accessories. ..

Back