1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine this afternoon and he is absolutely amazing!!! I cant stop posing him around and taking pics! I just uploaded my in depth video review of Joker if anyone wants a closer look at the figure while you wait!!! He is already up there for my figure of the year he is that good!!

Got mine today, absolutely love him! My only nit, and it’s a bit one, is that they gave him s flesh colored body instead of a white one! Make any pose that exposes his wrists undo able. I don’t get how Spiderman can get red wrists and Vader black ones but Joker can’t get white ones :(

Got mine today, absolutely love him! My only nit, and it’s a bit one, is that they gave him s flesh colored body instead of a white one! Make any pose that exposes his wrists undo able. I don’t get how Spiderman can get red wrists and Vader black ones but Joker can’t get white ones :(

Yeah it’s a pretty odd oversight and a lot of poses will cause the wrists to be exposed.

Some folks here did this mod:

I’m going to put some white tape or cloth around it myself when I get mine next week.

But it’s such an obvious thing that I don’t know why it wasn’t white in the first place. Still.. stellar figure overall!

fullsizeoutput_ada.jpgfullsizeoutput_ade.jpgfullsizeoutput_ae4.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

daf6e717f8988689d8159c282acd6ea7.jpg

Joker arrived! Great addition.

Sideshow are killing me. they sent a processing soon email then an hour later yet another delay email. Killing me.

This figure seems to photograph worse than any Hot Toys I have seen in a while.

Most photos end up with the white of his skin tone being blown out a bit and you lose all the texture and subtleties of the paint job.

He looks great in hand.

IMG_1992.jpg

Back