1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

I'm sold on both...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still my most wanted figure out of all the ones that were shown at SDCC this year.
It appears he lost his strand of hair:

BT_SDCC2017_N268.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_N269.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_N270.jpg

Is that a small slot in his hair where it's supposed to go? Hopefully it just fell out.

This and the other Arkham HTs figs were still the things I was most excited to see at SDCC. I really hope the line does well because I want more.

I don't think there's a thread for the MOMTOYS Arkham Knight Harley Quinn here, but she'll be with the Arkham Asylum Joker when he eventually arrives.

She was an impulse pre-order, and I wasn't really looking forward to getting her once the in-hand shots starting showing up.

However, now I've had the chance to see her for myself I'm pretty pleased. I prefer the new head sculpt and the outfit is well made.

The only downside are the arms, which are paler than the body and marred by ugly joints that I've tried to conceal. The rest of the body seems good, with squidgy bewbs and butt. :lol

33720625203_16cf1f4ede_o.jpg

Actually, I made a thread for this the other day:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-clown-arkham-knight-harley-quinn-review.html

Agree with your points! The arm joints on mine are also pretty loose.

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

The slot for the hair is still there, look at the second pic Zod posted. I'm betting the piece fell off in transit or didn't get packed.

So what is better with this joker? the city or knight batman?

btw the city is so cheap atm

I personally got the AC Batman a few weeks back from a local shop. THe articulation is not great but, I knew that going into it. I LOVE the design of Batman in Asylum and AC so pairing him with this Joker is a no brainer for me. However if I decided to get Arkham Knight I would most like get the AK Batman or if they decide to expand the line further with more villains I would do that as well. It all comes down to preference.

After all the codes this weekend from SDCC, I just PO'd this for $2.89. I won't complain.

I PO'd this when sideshow sent out the $50 off codes. I thought I got him for a good deal then but, you my good sir indeed take the W lol.

Back