1/6 Heroic "Face Off"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
(Pictures taken from toyhaven.blogspot.com)

nic10.jpg

nic12.jpg

nic11.jpg

nic14.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1luLRXKoJM8/TJ1jcFB2a-I/AAAAAAAAmJg/MDBfPeQHf8k/s1600/nic03.jpg
nic07.jpg

nic16.jpg

nic20.jpg

nic18.jpg

nic24.jpg

The Travolta head is lacking resemblance and Nicolas Cage has some stint of bruce willis, hehe. Either way looks good, and I will be buying from sure.

:lol it would have made more sense if they included a second suit instead of a priest's cassock.

One of my favorite action movies. Wished the sculpts looked more like the actors though.

The cage head looks pretty good, travolta looks bit random though, the accessories look nice aswell.

Awful, awful, awful. I love Face/Off and a few years ago I kept thinking, "hmm figures of them would be interesting" because of the whole face swap idea, but it was just a passing idea.

It's a great action film, I love it but I don't think it really warrants toys. The weapons and accessories are fantastic, but those headsculpts are crap. Might be interesting for someone to use the Ghost Rider head, but why bother?

If the quality of the figures were better and the likeness of both characters was spot on, then yeah I might get them but with these I have no reason to.

Great film that can live on in my head, no need to own anything from it other than my DVD.

"Peach, I could eat a peach for hours."

Face off is one of my favorite movie too.
Cage is ok, travolta is :sick
It's a shame to deal that way with such a masterpiece...

Tailoring is poor, sculpts are off, accessories look very cheap.

Have no use for Face/Off figures either, even though I love the film.

does my heart good to see so many love for face/off here. absolutely fantastic film, john woo's best american film by far. definitely will get troy & archer if ht/enterbay ever make them.

have no use for the sculpts shown above though.

I might get this and buy the Cage sculpt from the upcoming Ghost Rider release. Too bad the Travolta sculpt is off.

Heroics stuff kinda sucks guys, they look good proto but the production stuff is really rough.

They made the Perfection Killer Leon, and Bank Robber Dillinger.

If you expect the final sculpts to look anything like that don't. I dunno what they use to cast there heads but it looks like Play Dough and the paint works are pretty poor too.

Also expect all that clothing to be supertight, like it might fit on a Hot Toys slim. Maybe.

I actually think the set looks pretty good... I think people are getting spoiled by HT quality. This is not that popular of a flick; fans should be happy to get anything :lol

Odd though that the Cage sculpt is very smooth, yet the Travolta has a lot of texture.

Because Cage is a recast from the Soldier Story head taht just came out.

Travolta is theyre typical we sculpt from PlayDough look.

looks great...everybody looks at things differently. don't think anyone here could do a better job.

I also think it looks good, the Cage head is nice and all, but I also think people here in this forum could definitely do a better job. You just need to go to the custom forum and you'll be surprised. :p

Back