1/6 Hellraiser Puzzle Box?...help wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedShadow50

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey freaks, just wanted to know if anyone knows where i could find a 1/6 hellraiser puzzle box. Im working on a custom pinhead but the puzzle box is to dificult to make :slap so if you know anyone that makes them, sells them or know a figure that comes with one. Thanks everbody!

Hey freaks, just wanted to know if anyone knows where i could find a 1/6 hellraiser puzzle box. Im working on a custom pinhead but the puzzle box is to dificult to make :slap so if you know anyone that makes them, sells them or know a figure that comes with one. Thanks everbody!

I don't think a 1:6 scale version was ever produced, but I believe NECA made a 1:4 scale Pinhead figure at one point. Not sure if it included the Lament Configuration, though.

It might be easier to print off one of the paper folding models and scale it properly.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=lame...v&sa=X&ei=CW3vTZTNL4PW0QH1r8n5DA&ved=0CCoQsAQ

here's a printable layout you could use. reduce it to 1:6 would be easy, i suppose. :]
printable-cube.gif

Last edited:
I made one for a customer a few years ago. I have a picture somewhere of the bash he did with it. If I can find it I will post it as well.

box-wip4.jpg

Back