1/6 Hector Salamanca Wheelchair (finished!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Ecko..anybody tries to weather or dirty up my pretty wheelchair I will press charges against them!..lol

The wheel chair needs to be heavily weathered and grimed up too
I love you buddy but like I said.. anyone who attempts to dirty, weather up or grime up my beautiful chair I will press charges against them.. Hector is going to have to get used to a new chair...:rotfl

Mr. Ecko..anybody tries to weather or dirty up my pretty wheelchair I will press charges against them!..lol

I love you buddy but like I said.. anyone who attempts to dirty, weather up or grime up my beautiful chair I will press charges against them.. Hector is going to have to get used to a new chair...:rotfl

:lol don't worry I won't touch it. I can't wait to see Ding Ding sitting in it ****ing his pants breathing angrily. :lol

like I told you, maybe some ash or real dirt/mud to weather it a bit, it wouldn't be permanent. Easily removable

Thank you all very much for the compliments!! :clap

@tankacy2 ....thank you so much!! It is really an honor.
Sir Dave and I are really glad you like the wheelchair :wink1:
And thanks for trusting us :clap

Last edited:
Love the show...hated this character in the show with that look he always gave lol. Nice job on this

bnij.jpg

wvjh.jpg

q8zu.jpg

oltn.jpg

nt6i.jpg

This is the most amazing piece I have ever seen anyone make in 1:6 scale, truly a real masterpiece, I really can't tell it from the real thing. Super impressive work:clap:clap:clap:thud:

Wow , some brilliant 1/6 work there. A master of bespoke work! I woulld love to see this with salamanca on it..

Back