1/6 Hector Salamanca Wheelchair (finished!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing...well it is more than a couple of things wrong with the chair. For starters, the fabric will not be in black as well as the arm rest. The rubber wheels...he is working on...this too should not be in black. He is fixing the problems as we speak. I know your all into accuracy. Therefore he is doing his best to fix the problems now.

And really there missing left break. I don't know show, but I have experience with wheelchair and there must be breaks on both sides...
The left brake is one of them. In fact, Jon was the one that pointed this out to me.

Tell us a bit about yourself, like where do you live exactly, is it ground level? Do you have a dog, are you a gun owner?
HEY! Your not trying to steal anything...are you?!:lol:lol

Last edited:
in7m.jpg
And really there missing left break. I don't know show, but I have experience with wheelchair and there must be breaks on both sides...

You can see it here

https://youtu.be/MMoAhjA9dCE?t=14s

Last edited:
Never thought I'd call a wheelchair gorgeous, but damn. For some reason I was not expecting it to get chromed. Beautiful piece.

Thank you all for the comments and compliments! They were really been appreciated :clap

And, sorry for all the mistakes of the wheelchair.. anyways, I've fixed them! :wink1:

bnij.jpg

wvjh.jpg

q8zu.jpg

oltn.jpg

nt6i.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone :clap

WOW! I can't believe that actually belongs to me now! It's doesn't get any better than this! It's an honor to own a piece of your art. Thank you so much, I love it!

I just keep staring at these photos! This is the most awesome piece I own now. Hector is going to love you when he see's this! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

this is above and beyond anything I ever expected. By the way..I would have never even known if it had a brake on both sides...lol...I am now the new proud owner of an amazing piece of art. Thank you Jon!

Back