1/6 Harry Potter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High end like Sideshow, Medicom or Hot Toys no. NECA I believe did some figures that were close to that scale....its been an interestingly avoided license.

All of Tonner's stuff is closer to 1/4 scale than anything else.

All of Tonner's stuff is closer to 1/4 scale than anything else.

I'll give you that. Voldemort's about 19" and not too shabby

68.jpg

While the Harry's about 17" and is pretty crappy

21.jpg

The Tonner Creecher and Doby figures that I saw at SDCC were excellent. Didn't care for any of the human characters.

The NECA Harry and Ron figures don't look too bad for the money. Still, it would be
great to have high end versions.

hmm interesting its been avoided, not too sure about that voldemort for $119.99 rsprcially when it doesnt even look like he is holding the wand, perhaps there will be some comissions around when the next movie comes out? ill take a look at the doby though! was really hoping for a harry and draco battling it out and maybe voldemort and dumbleydoor oh well maybe

Yes, all the Tonner are pretty good, although Voldemort and Snape are the best - the kids tend towards cutesy. But they are 1/4 scale - not 1/6.

Neca made some nerd hummels (TM MWC) in 1/6 scale of the trio - I picked up a Harry with the hopes of using the head for a custom.

Would love to see this line be done in 1/6 Poly, even Dioramas. But I'm happy what GG has done with the Bust.

Back