1/6 Ghostbusters Containment Unit Dio Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slimer is still happening. Containment unit - probably not... Could be done but not at the cost I first posted. I think a print of this would be around $600-$1100 depending on how far into detail I go. So for about 10 sets... Well.

My guess is because it isn't as popular as Batman or Snake Eyes.

If you are serious then it's only partially true. Sculptors gotta eat and I love all three properties...

If your being snarky then no GB's for you. :nono

Actually _ I was inspired by a boardie who recently did a slimer with interchangeable lower mouths and I thought it was brilliant. I will probably try to incorporate that into my design.

If you are serious then it's only partially true. Sculptors gotta eat and I love all three properties...

If your being snarky then no GB's for you. :nono
Heh, no insult intended! I totally understand the need to make profits with these things, and assumed what I posted was true, which you kind of confirm, right? If I were in your shoes, I would do the same. . .though I would also do Ghostbusters just because I love the movie so damn much. But a sculptor I am not.

Slimer is still happening.

:yess::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

It's so funny the repetitive GB crap that Matty cranked out instead of (for example) a 6" scale Terror Dog or a 1/6 scale Slimer. Those would have sold out fast.

Oh well... thankfully this custom 1/6 slimer looks amazing and is probably way better than anything Matty would have done.

Back