1/6 Gary Oldman as Norman Stansfield. Leon the Professional.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenpacstan

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my new pride and joy. 1/6 custom Norman Stansfield from Leon the Professional.

norman.jpg

Head is by Rainman. Painted by Aeon.
Clothes by the talented John and Jen at IDM Customs.

This gun is from my Leon set.
I have a Hot Toys Magnum revolver on its way, originally from their "Blade: Trinity" Abigail Whistler figure.
This gun isn't exact, but a lot closer to the Smith & Wesson that was used in the film.

Shoes and socks I got off ebay. The socks came white, then I stained them with coffee to make them a nice beige colour.
Shame you can't actually see them... Haha. But I know they're there.

I also have a Hot Toys Truetype body on its way. I'm not too fond of the body he's using at the moment.
Also ordered a few different shaped neck joints to get the head to fit nicer.

It's all coming together. :D What do you think? Ten

leon_and_norman.jpg

The suit and of course sculpt look great, I think you're right in changing the body, that's what's throwing it off for now. Post some photos once the new body arrives, I'm sure it will look ten times better.

The suit and of course sculpt look great, I think you're right in changing the body, that's what's throwing it off for now. Post some photos once the new body arrives, I'm sure it will look ten times better.

Thanks mate, I totally agree.
Here he is as of today with new Hot Toys body...

norman-newbody.jpg

It's the Truetype TTM22 Slim body. I thought this was most fitting as the 'normal' body is still quite muscular in shape.

Back